3 person different state same seed one plant Bruce Banner grow

This will be interesting hehe. Though your doing it from seed so some variance is to be expected too. @schmarmpit an I bloomed two of the same cuts at the same time without planning it (Mac and slurricane). we didn’t even know we got the same clones until after the order and or trade was done from the same two sources :joy:. Then peaking at his grow log I realized I was just a week ahead of him with our bloom time and with the two of the same clones. Small world, interesting things.

3 Likes

Originally sourced from attitude, darkhorse genetics the male was from the 1st public release the female was from the 3rd.

5 Likes

Cool format @corey very interesting. Couldn’t ask for a better partner @Breelie . Pullin’ up a chair.

2 Likes

Whoa! Lookin good brampie! Nice nugs! Well done!

3 Likes

Thanks there very nice plants

2 Likes

I’m sure you will love the light …

Wouldn’t recommend it for no reason :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Great idea guys! I cant wait to see how these banner grows come along!..

2 Likes

neato idea peeps

1 Like

Looking forward to watching the grow!

1 Like

@Breelie I got your seeds hun. Hope all is well with you. When you get your power back and everything I will be here waiting

1 Like

Thanks so much friend. It’s such a huge clean up.

1 Like

@Breelie. Today is day one of germination. I think Breelie started one as well. Bruce banner Auto is the name. It’s supposed to produce insanely high the levels. Short and compact. I’m using the cd tray technique for germination. I’ll be using 90 watt full spectrum led’'s in a 2x2 tent.
Thanks everyone for the kind words! Now let’s get growing!

5 Likes

Popped mine in aerogarden pod. My history with this batch of seeds I had purchases was tail popping in 24 hours.

3 Likes

I am still at a solid disadvantage. My floors need to be done in the room where tent lives. So tent is not up and running. The quality of light in the very beginning will be subpar. We will see what happens

2 Likes

Oooo this seems exciting!

2 Likes

I already popped, plopped in soil, back under aerogarden until she’s strong.

7 Likes

How’s your seed doing @Breelie? I put 2 seeds in the tray and just checked on them one sprouted and nothing from the second. I’m waiting until I see the cotyledans. Should be tomorrow then will plant directly into a 3 gallon fabric pot with Scotts premium potting mix under full spectrum 90 watt led. I’ll be using Jacks 1 1 1.
Don’t forget to put your seedling in its final pot. Keep it a little shallow so you can put more soil around the seedling after it stretches. I read these plants can reach 25% thc lol. All fun all good.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Awesome! Start counting day one. What is it a 60 day variety?

1 Like

Flowers 8 weeks

2 Likes