Whats the most Strawberry strain that you’ve ever grown?

Been getting great feedback off these. The plants coming out of that banner lines have been impressive! I am excited to see what you find!

2 Likes

Those banner lines sound awesome man might have to check some out do you have any left?

1 Like

Does anybody have any grows on them up Heady??

I’d love to follow anyone’s grow that is growing any of the mentioned above!

2 Likes

My apologies for the delay… just circlin back…

Found this to give an example of some of the plants coming out of the banner lines… one i called strawbananner (bruce banner x strawberry banana)… in 5 gallon buckets they were hittin 7 + feet with some crazy potent bud… terps were fruity at first but then the banana kicks in and it stings nose hairs like amonia…

Unfortunately, i have sold out of this line but will be making some more soon…

First time trying this so i hope it works…

1 Like

Here is another

Another

2 Likes

Sometime this month I’m popping the “Erdbeer”
It’ll be over on my main thread.

3 Likes

I forgot to tell you but I have one tinos strawberry growing in my open pollination tent ( Milk N Cookies- exotic genetic) :3

2 Likes

Got 2 running right now going to be putting them outside in about a week :call_me_hand: @SubzeroIceKold

2 Likes

No way ! That’s awesome. I wasn’t aware that I could place them outside and get some weed from it ! That’s pretty cool.

How’s the stem rubs ?

Will get back to you on that one thing a trait i found in both since I started them is they got purple stems

1 Like

I’m currently growing Strawberry Cough (seeds from Kyle Kushmann’s Homegrown Cannabis Co.). They’re in my grow journal.

They’re only a few weeks into flower at this point, and just starting to frost up. They have a pleasant but not overpowering fragrance. The stem rub is much more on the peppery side – more “cough” than “strawberry”.

3 Likes

There is also the strawberry jelly pheno of Mimosa that Full Melt found and that EG and Solfire use. Someone mentioned Bahama Berry, which uses that cut, as does strawberries & cream and several others from those two. Something to keep an eye out for…

3 Likes

Thank you ! I think eventually I’m going to completely abandon anything new and only stick to my GMO and Milk n Cookies. I’ve been stuck on bodhi and exploring past terps. It’s a blast definitely

2 Likes

Keep us posted, please. I’ve grown Kushman’s clone but was wondering if the seeds would reliably give us strawberry smells like the original.

1 Like

Dna Strawberry sorbet but it had a mild caramel taste too.

I didn’t grow it but this strawberry Gary is strawberry quik

I imagine the red pop must be pretty amazing

4 Likes

Huh I have red pop lol but it’s S1

2 Likes

Seen some crazy looking plants come from those red pops the terps on them sound real nice too!

3 Likes

You saying it has strawberry nesquik terps? that sounds so amazing :star_struck: I loved that shit growing up :joy:

4 Likes