3 questions about seeds!

Hi there, kinda new here. been lurking for some time. you ever try the PAKISTAN CHITRAL KUSH Fem?
thanks mac

2 Likes

Around 2007-8, when BOG kind of disappeared for awhile I bid and won at 150ea the last packs of Lifesaver and Sour Bubble BX3 on a forum that no longer exists.

The best I’ve grown is Valley Ghash, with Sour Bubble and Trainwreck right up there.

All my plants have come from seed.

7 Likes
  1. maybe $100 for sensi seeds black domina, about 12 years ago when i was a pure noob and just googled and ordered online… most i would pay really depends but i think there’s lots of quality breeders that can be had for ~$60 so it would have to be something pretty special

2. best pack i grew was probably bodhi tree by @LED_Seedz

3. see question 2, i’ve never received clones from anyone.
    image image

13 Likes

1 - I think I paid close to $200 for Brothers Grimm C99 from Heavens Stairway way back . Wouldn’t spend that much on seeds now .

2 - # 3 - see above .

4 Likes

I haven’t tried it. CBG hasn’t listed it for a while. At least I haven’t seen it on their site. I’ve also wanted to try Taskenti, but I am not sure they’ll release it again.

2 Likes

Isn’t that, like, 5000 dollars these days? LOL

3 Likes

So I been saving since hype started, I finally got 200 bucks saved for one of them fancy new “feminised” Barneys farm “woo tang erine dream buds” strains and you’re telling me its’ shit? Dreamwrecker you…I’m just gonna burn these ones with the “MAC” label on them, whoever this mac dude is, probably hype…fuck I’m a sucker. LOL

Probably true , but I think its safe to say those seeds paid for them self . Lol

1 Like

Just goofing around. Truly, I could never get the patience up to save for seeds like Top dawg or Dr.Greenthumbs prices 10 years ago,and they are proven breeders with classic cultivars! now guys are selling f1s for thousands ,who I ain’t never heard of, and yeah, I still bought some ‘strawberry Biscottiti Sundae F1 or F2’ for just under 50 bucks. I know its a trendy strain but at least Cannarado bred them, he’s been around, and what the hell eh, kinda the first ‘trending’ strain since DNA Strawberry Banana cannabis cup seeds…years since I got burnt paying large for seeds on breeders rep, but here I go again, they’re regs btw, I didn’t get completely bought…lol

3 Likes

@machamillion I think ace seeds has it.

1 Like

$200? Enjoy your 3 seeds, Mr Rockefeller.

2 Likes

Especially in those times market was at it’s height price wise

2 Likes

That’s for sure ! I had a lot more money to throw around back then . Lol

2 Likes

It went a lot further too lol wish I would’ve saved some :joy::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

LOLOLOLOL nah Mr. Brokafella is more like it. I’m just joking around, I don’t own Mac or tangerine dream but I did buy 1st release of DNA Kosher kush way back lol. One of the best strains (femmed too) I’ve ever grown, so hype sometimes can be worth it… but I paid 100 bucks for them. Not 200 not ever, funny as it sounds, I would rather spend money on cured cannabis from a $250 a pack strain than same amount on the seeds. Not sure why…desperation only spending, I guess.

3 Likes

Haha I know just having a laugh

Kushberry DNA seeds paid about 100 US

It was good weed but not the best

Wreckage THSeeds under 100 strong as f
Great weed fems only don’t see it anymore sadly

Mostly the best weed I’ve paid 40 a pack sinister seeds Blue moon magoo is off the hook , greenrebelfarms well worth the price

One of the best was from our own @Bigun his road trip , and dawn is amazing gifted as well

I can’t see spending 200 or 250 a pack of 10 damn it should grow itself ( only to find out it’s no better then the guys that grow on the forums in fact the forums chuckers are better )

Hell have you ever tried @santero ‘s gear the shiva dawg is tasty as f and a great high
I would gladly spend money on his gear I see he’s now at Great Lakes genetic and seed heaven
I’ve got zoidfume in the veg room ready to go in the Octopots next run
Next to our own @jetdro Amnesia haze xgogi

There’s so much great work out there trade only lol

Rant over
Peace

7 Likes

I’ve wanted to try that Blue moon magoo. Seen great pics on it. Now that you reminded me will have to hunt for some seeds.

4 Likes

The most I paid was $150 Canadian for Dark Horse - Bruce Banner 2.0 but after I paid the place told me they were sold out and I’d have to choose something else. They weren’t sold out when I place my order and etransferred the money it took a day or so for them to tell me that.

I’d never pay that again for anything, top price I’d pay now is $70 USD.

My best plants came from a guy on IG I met up with and we exchanged clones. Seeds wise I’d say Bodhi so far but I have a few seeds to burn through yet so only the future knows that one.

10 Likes

Thanks. That all sounds great. I’m seeing the same theme. Low price is usually better. It’s all a toss up.