30 day roll, lets do this

I’m glad it works well for ya, brother!

4 Likes

Still hard to believe how well it works how it does not harm the plants and how much of it I have and how long it’s going to last it’s like piece of mind in a bottle

3 Likes

Were is this miracle spray u talk about…

search one n done here
or johnny potseed in his thread

Sounds like @JohnnyPotseed should manufacture it and sell it world wide . Make a fortune with it.

1 Like

Thanks, Found it … One N Done

2 Likes

I’m thinking seriously about it

The stiff you can buy it doesn’t work near as well hurts the plants and is super expensive

1 Like

The 2 of you should partner up and go full on selling that shit.

1 Like

Hell I’ll be your Canadian connection .

2 Likes

Lol there is a lot more to it Cuz. If you check into marketing this, the FDA and a couple other organization might have something to say

2 Likes

So it would have to be underground

Call it “ wink wink , sink unblocker “ : )

Not to be used on plants
“ wink wink “

2 Likes

25 sown, 2 lived . Last time 1 for 25 or 40

Lost CaP , his cut x my ogah

The Mom of Lost Cap i have now was solo plant to survive , was shit for 2 months then became normal . Like it pulled a "Dawson " :sunglasses:
Run her a few times now , kgrim has sampled her . Will let them run their course’s

Also have a lone Lost Cap from seed !! Only second to ever come up .

Topped it few days ago , not looked for sex but spect it will be F . Touch different than one i keep as Mom , her sister . Fairly normal growth so far , been in soil till i see sex

Twins from my Lost Cake seeds . Checked when transplanted , both from one spot not 2 seeds .

Tahoe sitting around beautiful lush plants still looks like total horseshit and it’s embarrassing.

as do her cuts one is certainly going to die

looking at her close today it looks like the progression is slowing or stopping and that the little pot has taken over reign of the plant which can only be a good thing lol get it the F out of my hands . i’ll give the pot a fill with some PH to half strength nutrient although I don’t think it’s starving I don’t know what the Hells going on with it but I’m sick of jacking with it.

ChemD will get a full run of her own , has recovered from my brain fart forced flowering of my mothers :boom::see_no_evil::boom:. fill a few bags of her then let her go.

Apple fritter fought the hardest to come out of flower she threw some wicked huge single bladed leafs lol

damn cuts been like 12 days no 14 days I think only the three mac have routed all the others are tight in their cube and I can lift them all out of the queue but I’ll be damned no one’s showing any roots yet I thought maybe it was too wet so I dried out the tray and I’m going to let the cubes dry out hope the roots poke they all seem to be doing fine except for the two damn tahoes they look like mama like shit

11 Likes

Taho looks like mag def

2 Likes

like 5 foliar mag sprays already…

1 Like

Root bound ?

2 Likes

Strange it looks so blotchy for an mg deficiency… yet it has the stripes like mg… but also blotchy? So weird bro! Any ideas other than magnesium deficiency?

Could that be leaf septoria?

The spraying of the mag won’t bring her back as that is just masking the problem , it is tho giving you time to figure it out

The clones will be getting it tight as mag helps phosphorus and phosphorus = roots

For some reason the plant has stalled and is surviving on depleting stores

So why the roots not up taking enough food ?

2 Likes

Or how about manganese ?

1 Like