30 day roll, lets do this

…she def is

3 Likes

Thanks @saxo @InTheWoods i just planted her, she did all the work, Much more color at this late date than at 70 days, think ill run her this far more often . Spect taste will be really on point!

7 Likes

Can’t wait to hear a smoke report

2 Likes

12w on a 10w strain sounds like my kinda hit
: )

3 Likes

It should put you down for the night lol :joy:

2 Likes

And thinking of sweet nothin ahhhhhhhh

: )

2 Likes

love the bud shots they all look so good tbh. pack has been mia for a bit nice to see them back on the prowl having a blast. shadow is a protector he can sense the icc buzz and wants to make sure your alright haha

4 Likes

good to have Mac 1 back

21 Likes

Frosty as f. :fire:

2 Likes

one set down , next about to go in

12 Likes

thats the next cut i wanna try and add in my stable, i smoked some and some mac cheese
definitevly love the mac

5 Likes

Almost lost my Mac 1 cut but as of today she’s coming back , thank God, all my second cuts I took to flower are getting nice and situated, I topped a bunch yesterday. Can’t wait to flower some out, the count keeps building so it’s gettin kinda crammed over here as you can imagine. :wink:

4 Likes

killer flavor on the real Caps Cut

3 Likes

ive been fighting aphids since last year but i think i have them dealt with plus i have some plant therapy on the way i should be good to deal with them with this if they decide to pop back i got few cuts from @Justblazin still in veg ive cloned them and will flower soon cant wait to see them bloom

6 Likes

Stupid bugs…. Always something huh? You got this, looking forward to seeing you grow them out too

5 Likes

First set on the 3O day roll about day 30
Apple Fritter Lumpy Cut, ChemD cut , Giesel cut are first set . Second set will be these

Four Wedding Cake

Tent cleaned , plants hanging , light unhooked from top of tent poles and on hangers now .Letting tent dry a minute then will place the next set in

9 Likes

Nice Cake for days! My kinda run :wink: god I can’t wait to have more to smoke.

4 Likes

Tahoe getting fatt outside , TK’s hanging in

If i can manage it , 3rd set of plants will ne ICC.
Yeah , me like :boom::sunglasses:

14 Likes

cant have enough cake , i now have 2 cakes and both deliver the goods

3 Likes

I see what you did there :wink:

2 Likes