30 day roll, lets do this

Second set in and all set , right on time i think , will have to go back and see when left side of tent flipped , thinking right at 30 days

Mother tent back to manageable numbers

All 3 ICC are going to veg​:sunglasses::boom::sunglasses:

all set

Lumpy’s Cut killing it

She looks to be a total winner so far

16 Likes

Mac 1 so easy to trim :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Good to have Mac 1 back in my Cannatrol !!! Next up is Frankenstien :grinning:

16 Likes

Frankie is nice too

13 Likes

and it starts again

8 Likes

Work day over :sunglasses:

20 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Hey J
gonna make the one n done
didnt i see you say ALL of it can come from Amazon???

is there a spot where everything is listed , like a list so i can order it all tomorrow??,

4 Likes

Tough job. :rofl:

5 Likes

Recipe for One and Done

Ingredients:

• Cottonseed oil (food-grade frying oil, 96 oz) - Amazon-Glicks-$25.99

• Distilled water (deionized can be used if available)

• Polysorbate 80 Food Grade (32 oz [900 gm] bottle) - Amazon-Velona-$32.00

• Food grade Citric acid (available from various online sources)

• Food grade L-Malic acid (available from various online sources)

• 100% Ethanol (Everclear or equivalent at 190 proof)

Equipment Needed:

• Pitcher

• Hand blender

• Scale (for Citric and L-Malic acids)

• Accurate calibration pitchers

Formulation:

1. Measure out 18 fluid ounces (532 ml) of distilled water and pour into your pitcher or beaker.

2. Weigh out 50 grams of EACH Malic and Citric acid, and add to the pitcher. Dissolve in water using the hand blender.

3. Add 25 fluid ounces (739 ml) of cottonseed oil to the pitcher.

4. Add 150 ml of Ethanol.

5. Add 5 fluid ounces (148 ml) of Polysorbate 80 Food Grade and blend for 2-3 minutes. This will yield about 52 ounces (1538 ml) of One and Done solution.

Note: For short-term storage, halve all ingredients. With 96 oz of cottonseed oil, you’ll get 197 oz (1.5 gallons/5826 ml) of concentrate.

Application Instructions:

• Dilute at a rate of 1.5-2 ounces (45-59 ml) per gallon (3.785 liters) of water. Apply directly to all leaf and plant surfaces.

Precautions:

• Wear eye protection, long sleeves, and latex or nitrile gloves during applications due to potential eye and skin irritants.

Storage:

• The concentrated One and Done solution will last indefinitely if stored in a cool and dry indoor cabinet.

Additional Notes:

• The recipe has been tested on various plants, including cannabis, without any observed phytotoxic events.

Disclaimer:

This recipe was provided by an anonymous source. It is advised to perform a test spray on a small area if there are concerns about plant sensitivity.

8 Likes

Thank you for that :+1::boom::+1:

1 Like

@MyLittleGrundle

very cool of you

just checked , 100 percent of it aveil on amazon , Everclear is sold here . Will order it all tomorrow .

From now on once a week prevention sprays with one n done

6 Likes

eve @Papalag
how r u ?

1 Like

Naw cuz, i had to list each item and put into cart. Sometimes things aren’t as easy as all that, lol

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed

Evening old bastage :sunglasses:

Gonna make it in gallon size , shit works plants. actually like it

Frankie is in the Cannatrol .

was a poor run of her :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: placed tiny , placed late, stuck in corner , got mites ,

used last of one n done 3 days before harvest on her , was clean . washed buds in water .

wet trimmed today . NICE buds , good density , lots of muted colors . Even poory grown , i have a good nuff sample base of her to finally try het , have had the cut a year already

Looking forward to Frankenstien :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hi brother

All good here
I see everything looks great on your end of the world

2 Likes

Insert Edgar Winter song here

Dude … rolling … all happy… bags full

:boom:

2 Likes

look at them buds

4 Likes

Apple Fritter 4 weeks

1 Like

How many days you take CapJunky? I am just vegging my first one I got from a Bean Basement member that bought it from cap a while back.

2 Likes