30 day roll, lets do this

High on Romulan is really good and long lasting , just put it out a second time .

17 Likes

you took the romulan 9 weeks or 10 ? sounds like an anxiety prone strain lol. wonder if taken longer how it would fare

2 Likes

Figured that romulian would be good smoke. !

3 Likes

10 weeks i believe it was

3 Likes

It is actually very good , dont really care for way she makes buds , but finished product is on point .

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like my cup of tea
: )

2 Likes

She looked to have really nice buds, what didn’t you like? Kinda bummed she is a sleeper :sweat_smile: but the soaring high sounds cool

1 Like

Very different than anything else i have here . For me it feels 90 % sativa and a strong one too . Will be killer daytime do shit weed i think .

5 Likes

My brain is already wired lol

2 Likes

Funny I’ve had some romulan crosses that knocked me out

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too :thinking:
But maybe that’s just Federation’s work with it?
Big Book of Buds:

Jason King said it was likely a Haze hybrid :thinking:
Cannabible:

3 Likes

Is this jakes comunion cut ?
Romulan x ?

1 Like

smoke enough and it gets psychedelic eh… ok jet make some rosin and go to town lets see if you see things lol

4 Likes

Im just jaded by the WC and ICC , tight hard no leaf buds .Romulan makes nice buds but some leaf and only mid density , not the marble density i prefer .

It is certainly creeper bud , takes a minute to come on but when it does its strong and lasts forever . Took me all day to finish that joint . Got me up and moving too , but not wired . Very pleasant and very very clean high .

Kinda like Strawberry cough but way amped up . You know your high at all times , lol . Stomps the cough big time

Think most stoners would like it , might be a bit much for some , suits me just fine .

Got lit on her yesterday and played with my new PCP , my second one now . Was 102 F , didnt give a shit , lol , i was fine

For those wanting to get into PCP 's , and they are a blast , this gun , the Avenge X , is a beast and at a bargain price . It shoots as well as $3000 guns .

Got it in .25 caliber , and it hits hard ! I would not want to get hit with it .

25 yards, 50, 60 , and 75 yards, outside in a decent wind . I can hit a dime at 100 yards with it

Paddles is driving me nuts this morning wanting to play

14 Likes

Wow ,

so agree on branching, she goes all over the place . Agree on decent yield . Mine WAS NOT done at 56 days , went 73

agree great taste agree strong

For me , its not lock at all but much more soaring . Had i not read above and smoked her i would have called it a high percentage sativa or maybe straight Haze .

No indy effects for me , but we all know pot hits everyone different .

3 Likes

i could see it being that way if you smoked enough , dont think it would get me there but would many i bet

3 Likes

My friend hallucinated after taking over 500mg of thc in tincture format.

2 Likes

I need that much just to feel anything :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

300mg is my limit otherwise I still feel it in the morning! If I’m doing dabs though, look out!

2 Likes

Goji , Bodhi’s pinesol cut :slight_smile:

Bright , smooth , tasty , 5 days in cannatrol . Big taste , very clean and bright tasting . Tastes of pine and hash .
Like ones ive grown before , she has this nice 7up’y taste to it , like lightly carbonated . Really like flavor .

Unlike my other Goji runs (from seed) she did not make round golf ball nuggs but long running buds . Medium density compared to the golf balls

Its different than my previous Goji’s , but has a similiar taste profile

11 Likes