30 day roll, lets do this

pack taking in habitt like hes one of em. you can tell hes good folk when the dogs trust him. tell jet he needs a youtube channel of daily packtivities and cannabis

4 Likes

Sonna has adopted me. Every time I come over he’s at my feet or wanting to play with his ball.

More packtivities. Jet took us to the creek.

14 Likes

Pinesol or Pinesoul, I think I like Pinesoul better; Pinesoul Goji smoke report

She smacks you in the face with pine and chemical cleaner with a hint of lemons. She’s definitely more airy than wc or icc but still has a solid bud structure. You can squeeze her and she’ll stick to your fingers and leave them smelling real nice. She’s got an expansive smoke that will have you coughing up a lung that tastes exactly like she smells, piney and chemically. She hits you in the head almost immediately, she had Jet sweating, with a calming tranquil high that makes you want to socialize. She’s VERY chill yet still has strength to her.

Im going to say it here and now, you want a cut, NEED a cut. She’s boutique quality in every way with an old school smell and taste that will NOT disappoint! Get this cut, get it yesterday!

13 Likes

pretty good selling smoke report lol got me wanting but i cant handle those sweat inducing strains. ill stick with the apple fritter wc icc and permanent marker before i dip into things that might send me to the hospital first LOL

as for the packtivities nothing better than man and his best friend in nature watching them do what they love to do and just be dogs. the littlest hobo was my fav show as a kid and has made me fond of those amazing breeds

4 Likes

heh heh every time someone mentions the littlest hobo, I detect Canada :wink:

5 Likes

haha i still hum the theme song from time to time … catchy

4 Likes

I miss Jet and the pack!

7 Likes

@Habitt
Sonna :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Good to see the shepherd pack.

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Hey Jet :wave:

5 Likes