30 day roll, lets do this

The OG members that have fallen, will always retain a special place in my heart. :heart:

6 Likes

Has Jet heard anything about Cole?

6 Likes

Nothing at all.

3 Likes

Has he passed away ?

The pack looks fantastic thanks for the pics the theead shall go on lol

2 Likes

No one knows. Jet said he’s called a hundred times or more and never got a hold of him. He said the number still works so someone is paying the bills.

6 Likes

bought a fogger like jet did gonna use it to kill these mites hopefully before i get to far into flower. will return if it sucks but at worst i should get a good 2 or 3 uses maybe ill get a nice one for next time

2 Likes

Free @jetdro

5 Likes

Right!

Speaking of jetdro, I finally got a Back Buddy and man you were right! After a few minutes with it, I wished I picked it up sooner. Like a personal masseuse. Barely had it a day so I’m still figuring it out but, worth it! Thank you for the recommendation ^^

5 Likes

I didnt get the chance to interact with jet but i always noticed him from the crowd. Mostly on how he doesnt sugar coat and he stands for being honest. Seemed like a good dude just never got my chance to talk to him

4 Likes

Freedom 4 Jetdro for sure :heart:

5 Likes

Can you fire up a link to it @HolyAngel
: )

1 Like

I think this, @ifish

3 Likes

Yeah that’s it! I got it from Amazon tho

2 Likes

back buddies for all FREE JETDRO!!

6 Likes

Pack is doing fine. Bit of excitement here after Jet watered everything with 2.0 ph water. :joy:. Got all the plants water changed out and new farts mixed up. Jets been worried he killed his plants.

26 Likes

Appreciate you keeping us updated!!

8 Likes

tell him stop smoking before mixing nutes lol. has he popped any new beans at all. miss following his shananigans easier

get us some tent updates and pics pretty pls lol black fridday vpn deals are cheap i was told :speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

@Habitt we gonna get a weekend pic dump ? pwetty plwees

3 Likes

18 Likes

Hay it’s the pack

Say hi to jet

9 Likes