4 Likes

:see_no_evil: :100:

Pinching the internodes to stem-break might even out those limbs for you :wink:

1 Like

Same issue but it woks out

2 Likes

hst? like super croping

2 Likes

Im talking no training no lst nothing, Stick in octo as 6 inch cut, let root for 15 days, flip 'em.

Will be my next run i believe

6 Likes

i been doing that mostly ill veg for 1-2 week max just so i get a goot root establishment going before i flip

1 Like

Tri 4 cutting in each octo now that’s a party

5 Likes

yeah now thats sn interesting idea

3 Likes

Quicker turnaround too : ) more grows and more variety per year
Win win

Less plant mass = no defol = less humidity

No defol = less leafs in colas : )
: )

3 Likes

PREZACTLY, great minds think alike

4 Likes

Someone asked so I shall repeat here : )

The balance of roots to leafs is out of sync , so the plant must grow them leafs back to function properly again , and the only place left growing is the new growing colas

So wasted energy growing new leafs = airey buds and leafy too

“ look I just defol five days ago and you wouldn’t have guessed as all leafs back , amazing “

So what was the point then lol

All you did was waste time and energy that could have been fully concentrated spent makin buds

And you have moved the majority of the leafs from lower in plant to now in canopy in colas , and all that that entails

4 Likes

:100: All of this. The plant will drop any leaf it’s not using. If your airflow and rh is in check, there’s never a need to defoliate imo. Flowers don’t photosynthesize like leaves do.

3 Likes

i didnt know this i just tought she was canibilizibg herself cuz its time to die
bro science stuff im guessing

3 Likes

Plus leafs are what we read

They also stores of food for later on in grow if needed ( bank )
: )

4 Likes

@HolyAngel if the leafs grow back

Is humidity changed ?

1 Like

The plant eating the leaves is a bit different then the plant dropping them due to excess and/or not enough light, but yeah. When they cannibalize the leaves it’s because they’re not getting enough food, so they’re taking it from the leaves instead Ala this:

And if the leaves grow back

Rh is back to where it was before defoliation. Good room management per plant mass is key :wink:

2 Likes

And where is the concentration of the humidity in tent now ?
When the leafs grow back after defol

2 Likes

lol i see you had flood damage before so i get the hesitation and annoyance issues. grows like that are best for basements imo

2 Likes

this would be the best idea tbh or 3 so you can stager 4 octos and have 12 colas and few satalite branches 4 might be better tho. i watch someone on you tube grow this exact way and he has beautiful results.

edit found the channel he has 2 per pot here but i swear i seen him do 3 before or a 3 2 3 stager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFbvDQt0UZE

2 Likes