30 day roll, lets do this

@herojuana.tom
well that pic is a dead ringer for my plant
Her stretch was late , week 3 , ended up 3x .
She is back in the corner I haven’t been back there so I have not a clue what she smells like but it looks like she’s going to yield well

4 Likes

TK with a month cure is amazingly tasty n good , it got better .She is very potent too :sunglasses:

5 Likes

a month in the cannatrol or a month of conventional jar cure or grove bag?

3 Likes

10 day cannatrol 30 days grove @55F

5 Likes

thx i got my tk in bloom so its good to know this in advance

2 Likes

She’s most all I been smoking all day every day lately. Gonna run out in a couple weeks and got two months till the next one comes down :cry:

4 Likes

i have none in flower and like 3 ounces of her
:weary:

will save mine for showing off and smoking witj people

@Kgrim

Sample TK yet ??

6 Likes

dont cry i have one in bloom one in veg none touched my lungs yet

2 Likes

Just rolled into the house. Wife made dinner last night, I ate and next thing I knew it was 1am.
Been outside all day working in the yard, many many leaves to deal with. Just got in, changed clothes, getting ready to roll a joint of the TK.

5 Likes

Good call , be tasty after hard days labor :grinning:

I was up at 5am , building a tent and transferring a bunch of seeds into it . Im about beat myself

5 Likes

that mini tent is going to be fun i think. wonder if a flood and drain table would suit your style for those 12/12 from seed runs

4 Likes

it would but dont have not getting one

1 Like

someone is on cloud 11

2 Likes

Good morning jet and the pack

2 Likes

Lose a lot of height with a flood table unless you can put the reservoir elsewhere. I don’t mind it myself, but generally not getting plants over 4ft tall

3 Likes

morning slow daddy / papalag
i did a reverse french pun

2 Likes

Not fond of flooded floors either, been there done that, no more. I will either grow in Octopots or not grow at all.

Planning on an experiment, running some cuts from rooted instantly into flower. See how large they get, and if i can forego all netting and holding buds up, yet get a good yield. As i get older, im getting lazy, if i can achieve decent weight with 3 foot instead of 6 foot plants, less work for me.

5 Likes

Happy with way the seeds fell . Should have what i need , everyone popped some😎

11 Likes

Ah I can’t say I’ve ever had that happen in ~25+ years but i hear ya. I’m in a basement with concrete floors and two sump pumps so its not an issue either way for me. Carpets would be a big no-no tho… I wouldn’t risk it either, wife would kill me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Caused 40K in damage to my house , GD WaterFarm bucket split, 300 gallons in the upstairs.

NEVER AGAIN, NEVER

Whole house has carpet, im a carpet guy, lay on floor all the time, hate tile n wood floors.

5 Likes