Oh well , never mind

1 Like

The 'hawk is bitchn

1 Like

Did you update your voice to text?

3 Likes

fuck ya it is.

2 Likes

Even though it is so bitching I chose to buy two migro arrays for the same price

3 Likes

Migro rocks :100:

3 Likes

Yes the appear to be working very well , time will tell

2 Likes

I donā€™t ever want to worry about warranty or parts and customer service. HLG is top with all of it.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s in the two Tupperwareā€™s under the bed thing

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been lucky with lights Iā€™ve not had any problems even the old days of the cheesy electronic ballast

3 Likes

All my shit for easy access. Anything and everything.

2 Likes

Looks like you got plenty of damn tennis shoes not like youd wear them out or anything

3 Likes

I only wear out the ones for summer. Because I wear them with no socks in the summer.

3 Likes

To me its sour and skunky :yum:
I hear ya though, I m not so into sweet strains and canā€™t stand piney nuggsā€¦ Piney strains rate low to me :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I would say about a 1.5, rotten orange rinds and earth ass is what it tastes like to me.
2 puffs on a freshly cleaned bowl was all I could take. Itā€™s definitely not for me. I can do citrus type terps, but not this ST. The kids are all about it, but itā€™s ā€œdifferentā€ for them, they have been smoking on the Pistachio, so itā€™s a change of pace for them. But they would smoke some old brick brown frown just to get high, LOL

2 Likes

@Kgrim You must of seen the 2 filters i included??? You try them???

3 Likes

Yes, I put my eyes on the filters. Havenā€™t tried them yet, as I didnā€™t want anything to interfere with the taste trying the 1st round of joints. Iā€™ll give ā€˜em a go now that Iā€™ve gone thru, smoked and reported.

2 Likes

Did your GDP smell or taste anything like the ST? The GDP I seek is a dead ringer with grape taking the place of the orangeā€¦ grape skunk :drooling_face:

I donā€™t think yā€™all will like RKS if anyone ever finds it! :sweat_smile::raised_hands:

1 Like

NOTHING like it, is actually DELISHIOUSā€¦what say you @Kgrim

2 Likes