30 day roll, lets do this

I hated it when we had it here everywhere, was never a fan of it, you would be correct sir!!! Loud for sure, but nice…ah nope

2 Likes

I am like a bear to carrion with it… I like to bury my face deeply in it and roll around in bliss :joy:

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah!!! Your GDP ticks all the boxes. If I had a cut of that, it wouldn’t be going away any time soon. TASTY as Fuck!!! Took me back some 35 years to the old school.

2 Likes

mine are coming around that were one leafed weirdos… taking about 3 weeks so far i think. im sure your will be fine. hopefully anyways. last shot can always be a reveg :sob:

2 Likes

i think he said my cock is itching… so maybe not

4 Likes

I have looked at a few of those. Didn’t think it was a good idea.

1 Like

That’s why I like getting stuff from a good store. Will take it right back with no problem at all. The place I go to they don’t have a problem. Nice tent.

3 Likes

i threw mine out was worthless

3 Likes

Probably itchin @Jetdro has his little blonde friend coming and going.

5 Likes

I think I will like it. For my indoor fun size grows.

1 Like

lol. least hes getting some… hell id risk herpes about now for some tight hot blondy!

5 Likes

Calm down now. :rofl:

5 Likes

yolo they say :grimacing:

3 Likes

She’s been gone a few weeks but I’ve got another one on the hook that I met on a dateline and she is my age she’s pretty damn hot and she loves to smoke weed she’s actually on her way over here to meet me and get stone hope it goes well

13 Likes

It will as long as you never, ever, ever voice text her :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dateline the TV show. lol

2 Likes

Word…lmao

3 Likes

We have to make sure to check up on him in the morning.

Just in case he wakes up missing a kidney and all his plants.

3 Likes

I warned him about bringing chics home from Dateline…

3 Likes

I’d like to have overheard that conversation:

Jetdro - “So what do you like to do for fun?”

Hot Dateline Girl - " I like long walks in the park, holding hands in the rain and snuggling on the couch. What do you like to do for fun?"

Jetdro - “I like to smoke weed. Like really, really dank weed. Like, insanely dank weed, all day long.”

7 Likes