30 day roll, lets do this

I do use clonex. Cut at 45 and sometimes shave the sides a bit. Get an air stone. You can cut the leaves. It’s not hard to do.

1 Like

I’m going to use a clean scalpel and hormex #8 with rapid rooters.

2 Likes

That is important. Stay clean.

1 Like

Is there something taboo about honey instead of cloning advertised product?

Have no idea just learning.

1 Like

You don’t have to use anything at all. It’s a hormone. It helped start the routing process. But if you plant is in the clone stage. They won’t have any problems whatsoever.

4 Likes

Who are you callin honey lol

3 Likes

I seen my dad clone tomato starts in a glass of tap on the window sill.

2 Likes

Just don’t call me late for dinner.

2 Likes

I have used it. I’m not sure if I had any good results. What it does is it keeps air from getting the stem. It has some good properties. On ilgm I used anything. Some type of cloning agent helps speed up. I’ve seen some people use aloe. I did the same. I wasn’t real happy with the results either but it worked. Keeping the humidity at the right temperature. Your plant not too close to the light. It was pretty easy.

1 Like

Big fan of the Hormex 8.

4 Likes

DUDE…forget ALL THE SHIT you see n read about it

TRUTH IS:

A monkey could friggin do it in a garbage dump, and plant in concrete, some would make it. IS A WEED, shit proliferstes for a REASON!!!

Here, in ALL ITS GLORY IS HOW TO DO IT WITH MY PLANTS

Cut with clean sicorrs, just use alcohol to clean off, no big deal. Cut longer than at node you want to make final cut at. Cut the branch, jam it into a waiting glass of water. Take all your cuts , place in the glass of water, cut end obviously below water line…duh…lol

Sit down …well…nevr mind that part… :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Anyways…

Have # 8 ready, have RR’s ready, have dome container clean n ready.

Soak RR’s in water for 10 minutes, squeeze em under water to fill em, gentle squeeze to rid of excess water. Take insert from like a bic pen…the thin cartridge, stick it down RR hole to deepen it. They are shallow, want to use the pen insert to just break it open to almost bottom of RR. Get them all to proper depth.
Place them in the cube tray and into your Mondi bottom. I use a “wick” fabric at bottom to retain some water. Dont have too, but i like it and do.

So…got cuts sitting in water, RR’s wet and deepened , cube tray in Mondi.

Siccors WORK JUST FINE, nice sharp FISKARS , DONT complicate things over thinking Lennon :see_no_evil:

You take cut at 45 degree angle, THROUGH A NODE. Node will have leaf on it, cut off leaf, THEN cut 45 degree’s through the middle of the node if you can. Anywhere close is FINE!!!

Stick in 8, move it round, tap off excess, just nice coating on it , stick down into hole of RR. Hold stem tight and it will stick down into RR and bottom out. Want it tight. DO NOT wallow out hole with pen insert, ONLY make it deeper.

Done right, cut is nice n tight, stands straight up. Repeat with others. Mist underside of dome, place dome on, place under light . I like 300- 400 par on them, NOT low light…

So THAT simple…takes a whole 3 minutes to do and is fun

DO NOT make it a chore or over think it. Its a GD plant, grows anywhere,

YOU GOT THIS

8 Likes

Understood. I found honey to be a cheap effective alternative. Hell, go thru the McDonalds and ask for a packet of honey and boom!

2 Likes

100% agree. I just use rockwool instead of the rr’s.

3 Likes

There are some good videos out there. I would put it right in the dirt. This was after the roots has started. But I know people that do it right in the soil. I’ve always wanted to try RW and RR’s.

1 Like

I can do that. :100:

2 Likes

I can do just about anything by watching half a dozen youtube videos and fucking my through it from there.

1 Like

If REALLY lazy or stupid…can just take cuts, 45 em, stick in glass o water on windowsill. Most will root in 2 weeks with ZERO intervention

2 Likes

Exactly. It doesn’t take much at all… the more the better

1 Like

Dont watch shit…just do as i said…45 em at node, dip e, stick em, dome em…done !

:see_no_evil:

2 Likes