30 day roll, lets do this

@Jetdro Lane Forest Products just down the road for me. Has a specific mix for cannabis. I’m going to fill my 4-2 gallon pots with it. I’m also going to amend my 30 gallon pots this spring with it also.

Cambium Harvest Super Grow
Indoor

Outdoor

Why I haven’t looked into a local company that mixes they’re own soil before now is beyond me. Snap. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hey , now i can see GMO , and she is packing it on late

13 Likes

GMO gonna yield well for absolutely 100 % being left on her own in a back corner . I have done nothing to this plant other than Phil it’s reservoir. Always a good sign when the plant will grow itself and it looks like it’s going to be pretty interesting but definitely way different than anything else in that tent way different

4 Likes

Look at all that string in there. Man it fucks with my shit just in a pic. GMO swelling nice. :fire:

5 Likes

you really need to start revegging some of these beauties lol. imagine a full closet of those

3 Likes

Cannatrol unit will have new setting this run. Last batch lost some taste n smell, it came out at 55-56 % too low for my likes. This will bring it out at 59-61 i am hoping

9 Likes

Been there , done that, have 3 GMO which are safe n about to throw 3 leaf’s :grinning:

1 Like

you handing out moon rocks for halloween ? gotta start them early lol

1 Like

Fritter on left, GMO on righht

9 Likes

WOW, thanks…forgot i made em…know what im puffn on next i do :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looks like a Puppet Show

1 Like

Be on the floor were it not for the wires…

1 Like

its known for yeild and garlicky taste. dont think ill get to grow it because of its time to flower. maybe one day ill run a full 14 week cultivar run. but past 11 weeks and i just get stir crazy

2 Likes

Strange plant , does nothing forever, comes on week 3 of flip and goes 3x , then slow in flower first 7 weeks, now, week 10 it is packing on weight every day. Gonna let her run at least 12 , will see then. I CAN leave her, place my next set around her up on stilts to get good light, what i will most likely do.

4 Likes

ya mine as well test her at her supposed “best” and see if its a keeper and worth the circus show she creates lol. i think she will interest you just from what i know you like. but all i care about is apple fritter ! lmao

2 Likes

Fucks with my OCD big time.

1 Like

Had to move af A BIT TO GET AT ChemD . The smell on my hands was fantastic. Very sweet, but had “bite” to it.

Unless i miss my guess, AF gonna be MY KIND o Bud

2 Likes

Bout to Moon Rock it n watch

1 Like

Wait is that streaming now. Prime?

1 Like

No, DL it from online

Moon Rock’s put me into orbit last night, 'spect ill be watching this movie a few times cause im breaking them out tonight, forgot i made 'em, someone reminded me :grinning:

3 Likes