30 day roll, lets do this

I was referring to the Tahoe, but man… after seeing your pics, I am glad you still have the fritz

1 Like

Still little ones , lol

12 Likes

I wonder if this is what happened to my chemos :thinking:

1 Like

From my experience, chems like low ppms AND low light… <500 ppfd low… In my spot, if I give loompas over 450ppfd or over 650PPM, she starts looking bad

1 Like

Looks straight outta high times :fire:

5 Likes

Wait till I get to the bottom of this pile I’ll pull out my good camera and get some good shots for you

10 Likes

Lost one bud so far to bud rot a big bud

13 Likes

Great catch

1 Like

14 Likes

@Kgrim

Lost Cap cured

15 Likes

that looks nice :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Looking great my friend! Great work

2 Likes

Looks pretty damn sweet!

1 Like

This is a beautiful top

17 Likes

Beautiful work

Bud rot is a bitch bro

1 Like

Jesus!!! Got my mouth watering!!! Just as I’m pulling out for lunch and smoking the 1/2 joint of Lost Cap from the trip to work!!!
Really, really, like the taste of your strain. It’s 1 of those unique tastes that says, “this is what your smoking”

2 Likes

Do you want to run her outdoors she’s a super hearty plant that goes pretty big and she’s beautifully colored I can send you cuts

@Kgrim

m The flavor and taste come from OGAH my cross , Everything cross to her comes out tasting that way and it truly comes from the amnesia haze I picked my ogah breeder Because she was an absolute dead ringer for the Amnesia’s so all the taste and that unique smell is coming from the haze influence is very strong bud to and it produces beautiful flowers I posted some here

3 Likes

Well that was a beautiful plant you did really well lost maybe half an ounce or so to bud rot on some of the biggest buds but it is what it is

Very little throw away , easy trim

14 Likes

Morning @Jetdro. That AF looks like a winner. Can’t wait to hear about it after a few days in the cannatrol.

4 Likes

Totally worth it, I remember the old GDP I rave about used to have huge chonkers and would always finish with like 3-4 zips of rotten bud… it still yielded so well that it was worth it. :100:

1 Like