3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Ya they look like they are gonna be nice tight buds too

1 Like

Seems like they’d be easy to farm huh?

1 Like

Was just thinking same thing may be so.ething to check into

1 Like

the haze x cdlc :womens: looking good and putting some frost on :cold_face::cold_face:

2 Likes

Got the last couple photos moved out and moved the autoflowers so they got little more room

1 Like

Rolly pollies are easy to farm with kitchenscraps, but they multiply very fast and live up to 5 years or so. Better to farm worms.

They will also eat mature plants when they are desperate for food, also they don’t like water, they flee to the highest point and if the highest point is cannabis then they’ll go there and eat and shit on your buds. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They’re great to have outside and in your compost pile, but indoors they’re not so interesting.

3 Likes

Don’t really need a nother project anyways thanks for the info tho my wife would kill me if I was trying to bring a bin full of any kind of little critters in the house to farm for poop :rofl::rofl:something I never thought I would say​:crazy_face::rofl:

2 Likes

What does everyone use to put there beans in that there not growing was using this :laughing::grin:

6 Likes

That’s basically how mine was for a bit. Then had to organize a bit so I could find stuff. :joy: I keep mine in little boxes marked with numbers inside a mini fridge.

1 Like

I’m going need to figure something out that’s for sure I’m in the same boat got to dump it out to find what ya want :rofl::rofl:

https://www.amazon.com/ARTDOT-Diamond-Painting-Storage-Accessories/dp/B0983222FB?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

BEST THING I EVER BOUGHT TO ORGANIZE SEEDS

4 Likes

Very good idea that’s what I’m going for found something like it that’s 3 tiers 115 slots with little jars thank you @GEMI-CONNECT616 for the wonderful idea

1 Like

Same! Mine are little tictac looking boxes that all fit into a bigger box. I used them for garden seeds mostly, but seeds are seeds.

2 Likes

One for me and one for the wifey
We have some fun growing around here…

4 Likes

the stretch on these is crazy going to be the tallest autoflowers I have ever grew had to move the light up today

3 Likes

2 haze x cdlc and one top gun x cdlc @AzSeaindooin420 do you want me to tag you every pic on these if I don’t just remind me some times get stoned🫠 and forget

3 Likes

I certainly don’t mind :wink:

2 Likes

Got these which is 3 of em for the seed problem this should hold me over till I can get bigger better setup I like that I will be able to see what they are from the top when I’m picking seeds to sprout I always take em all out and lay them so I can see the name on em and then start eliminating one at a time till I get what I want I’m sure everyone has there own ritual they do when selecting the next bean

2 Likes

all six of the new genetics come up big thanks to @darkillusion for the amg sours and @JohnnyPotseed for devils rhino, Maui mango cookies and a thanks to @Guitarzan

6 Likes

still not showing sex less I’m missing something

2 Likes