3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Pretty sure ur looking at a lady bud. The preflower is circled in green. Thin and spear like with a white tip, classic female. If it was a male it would look more fat and spade like shape in red

3 Likes

I check it pretty good didn’t see a calex sticking out of it

1 Like

Cryotubes. I use these.
20230720_222102

3 Likes

Nice I like those not take up much space

We will see for sure in nother few days I would think it’s only bin out the greenhouse for few days

1 Like

No white pistil yet but u can see a very faint white tip! It’s def a lady

2 Likes

Yeah I said calex I ment pistol none yet but it does have a little bit of white tip thanks for getting me straight brother

2 Likes

No problem! Congrats on the female! :smiley:

1 Like

Decided to make watering a little easier from here on out knock 21 pots off of hand watering with a little 1/4 watering can :sweat_smile::laughing:

3 Likes

if anyone was wondering :thinking: if the autoflowers I sent out would handle be stressed here is a fine example of how I torture my plant got stoned in the greenhouse yesterday and something told me I needed to supercrop the 7 really tall ones I did it and with in half hour they was turning back up like I hadn’t even touched em

5 Likes

Is that the Strawberry Cheesecake auto?

2 Likes

No if you look up at the pics of the new watering set up the row clear at the bottom left side is the strawberry cheesecake cookies they are about a week behind the others so they may get it before I’m done there is 3 of the white grape x purple pooch and 4 of the critical cookies I don’t remember what I sent ya but if you would like to try one of the others just let me know more than happy to share @blowdout2269

3 Likes

haze x cdlc from @AzSeaindooin420 stacking up nice with a thick layer of frost

9 Likes

interesting !!! need to find a storage container for packs ------ for single seeds your storage box looks like it will work very well. for now I use black protein powder canasters for storage (have 4 full one’s now) (maybe get a black’en container from amsson

2 Likes

Yaaa buddy, my lil autos are looking mighty fine too, smelled real nice going out doing waterings this morning

2 Likes

Oh, ok I see. Thanks brotha! I always collect autos. I love growing them. Though I’m about to start my first photoperiod grow in a long time.
You sent me the SCC auto. Were those femenized? I can’t remember, lol.
Hey @hawkman, I love my cryotubes!
(See my other post above) :wink:

3 Likes

Yep they fem they are strawberry cheesecake (207 genetics) and I used sts spray on a f5 twisted cookies (twisted tree genetics) I like to give props for the seed co. That had the original strains when I can

3 Likes

since the drag blood hash plant is female I got on the ball today and revamped the cloner I was working on I think this will do a better job check it out @AppalachianBiscuits

7 Likes

All you guys with your fancy cloners…

2 Likes

I think its @Rogue who uses rollie pollies to compost organic grow says same thing about hungry little buggers.

2 Likes