3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Very nice I hope to be able to do that one day I think I got the skill just don’t like the penalties for it

4 Likes

Dam it is nice to see you get some positive results, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: on the finish! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Nice plants, mine look chewed up like that too. Part of outdoor growing in my opinion. I won’t run for the poison anymore when I see that.

1 Like

Those plants look beautiful

2 Likes

@Kami for the dm your addy

6 Likes

I got a little powder stuff I use till flower then to neim oil

1 Like

How bout a nother try for some fem auto cookies all is welcome to play don’t matter if your going to grow em trade em or just look at em sign up!!!
Post it on the free seed pages don’t matter just want to use my new pucks​:rofl::rofl::grin: till tomorrow at 6pm

1. @Tuned :canada:
  2. @mota
  3. @patsnumone
  4. @Illicitmango
  5. @Natea
  6. @duo :canada:
  7. @6u3m
  8. @freed111 :canada:
  9. @Piter :es:
  10. @blowdout2269
  11. @OhNo555 :us:
  12. @Kasper0909
  13. @Rogue
  14. @Sniklefritz
  15. @ShiskaberrySavior
  16. @LzBoy
  17. @killabud
  18. @AzSeaindooin420
  19. @donuchee
  20. @dingys
  21. @420noob
  22. @Smooth
  23. @HollySun91
  24. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  25. @NDNCHILD :us:
  26. @Zolorp :us:
  27. @calman1955 :us:
  28. @PioneerValleyOG USA
  29. @ChronicMcBudz :us:
  30. @Movement13
    Now closed
21 Likes

I’ve been thinking about autos since all the tumult here at my home base, and by “all the tumult” I don’t include my having poisoned my entire grow this year! :rofl: No, I mean the new owner and what he’s done to our back yard. So that’s a pretty long was of saying…

Thank you so much, @3rdgengrower, for these giveaways!!

Good luck everyone!

My always favorite, number 2.

7 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity, always interested in autos as I haven’t run very many yet

3 Likes

Thanks @3rdgengrower
Signin up

3 Likes

You got custom pucks? Let’s see :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve only killed the ones I planted! xwi2Y3G

2 Likes

I’m blessed to live in Oregon.

2 Likes

they are just plain orange with black lids Halloween colors :rofl::rofl::wink:

13 Likes

Nice, I like the orange.
And seeds won’t get squished in the mail. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah they are sweet never thought I would see anything like em very heavy made

5 Likes

Thanks @3rdgengrower for the giveaway and the heads up for it! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Good looking grows you to going on! :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Wtg @Kami, congrats! :+1:

Thanks 3GG. You know that I’m down with some autos, lol. Fellow outlaw, aye? :wink:

3 Likes

Perfect for the Fall!! Signing up. Definitely gotta help you get them pucks out!! :grin:

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Reminds me of the cap gun rounds from back in the day. Cool packaging.

2 Likes