3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

My apologies for the wiki… I was trying to fix @ShiskaberrySavior had no # beside. Added 15 to his name. Then mine.
Can someone fix?
Edit: my stoner ass figure it out.
Thanks @3rdgengrower for the chance :ok_hand: new packs look good

5 Likes

Heads up to all Michigan peps bad weather headed your way today

1 Like

cut two clones off of it yesterday

8 Likes

I’m going to do a nother autoflower breeding project I will be popping at least 10 to 15 different strains from all different breeders I will pick one to reverse with sts spray and just let it open pollinate whatever else is in the same room this will be an indoor project would love to have someone join in the fun I have 4 or 5 strains that I could share with someone or if anyone would.want to send me.beans to throw in the mix I would be willing to share what I get out of it if anyone is interested plz DM me don’t forget to drink lots of water today it’s a hot one

5 Likes

That storm will make it’s way east and hit my area tonight.

2 Likes

Thanks for this opportunity! @3rdgengrower cant beat your stipulations! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: much love mad respect! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

What are you thinking as far as strains. I’ll throw in pretty much whatever I have. Ooh I shoulda used dm haha

2 Likes

Thank You Mr. @3rdgengrower , nice eye candy heavenly shot big Frankston leaves female , a paradise in heavens i just lost a ten acres of composted organic forests, good Job Bro , Best Wishes all Ogers …thanks
. I’m in tropical southern state of mind .Later ,high Fives around…

1 Like

Do you have anything in particular in mind? Or straight up free for all? I’d be happy to donate a few from stuff I’ve gotten from og.

2 Likes

I was thinking durban poison cross with Frankenstein, bigger or smaller acclimate here in tropical paradise outdoors…

2 Likes

I think he’s talking about an auto seed increase, or maybe you meant to reply to a different post

Jealous of the tropical paradise part haha

2 Likes

@Kasper0909 got the big win

10 Likes

No just autoflower don’t matter what it is just going to be a pollen chuck who knows what will come out of it

3 Likes

How is it I just found your thread? :thinking:
Looking fabulous! 🫵💚

4 Likes

Congratulations, @Kasper0909! Nice win! giphy

Thank you, @3rdgengrower, all for the fun! Juggling jester

7 Likes

So now I’m curious… did you use a phone to take a picture of a phone? Congrats Kasper!

2 Likes

Wtg @Kasper0909!
(Funy bit here: I think my phone just auto corrected that to “wtf”. Good thing I caught it. This is my life) :rofl:
Thanks 3rdgen!
Yes, it was a hot one today. I hid in my machine all day. A/C on full blast. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

oh awesome! Thank you!!

3 Likes

this was my mishap today :sweat_smile: really stressing it now :sweat_smile::grimacing::roll_eyes: shit happens

5 Likes

Plants love that shit. :sunglasses:

3 Likes