3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

I got one that sits at the door and one in the back I got air blowing right on it since last night it did seem to help so just going to stick with it its close enough.to harvest even if I cut it now it wouldn’t be to big a loss

1 Like

Roll up sides and a auto ridge vent is working great here on my little 12x12… No fans or power needed… Also, No condensing plastic helps with the drips…

5 Likes

Nice how ya roll your sides

2 Likes

If your worried about folks seeing thru, just add a table a tad higher than the roll up, I use a 4x8 expanded mesh on saw horses, and plant corn around the edges… Bit late for corn now ???, but next year maybe… If you use wiggle wire, it’s easier to play with the plastic - https://www.walmart.com/ip/VEVOR-Wiggle-Wire-Lock-Channel-6-56ft-Spring-U-Channel-Bundle-Greenhouse-20-Packs-PE-Coated-Aluminum-Alloy-Channel-Plastic-Poly-Film-Shade-Cloth-Atta/716705126

3 Likes

Thanks looks like I will have a project before I start next year I only have about 3 or 4 weeks and hopefully it will be cleaned out just going to keep the fans running wide open and keep close I on em

1 Like

Catapillars and other nasty worms like to bury in bud also that will rot em quick! Look for more humidity tollerent strains maybe could help if not lack of air flow or critters.
@Trickster I dig the open venting with the green house great idea!

3 Likes

I don’t have my glasses on, so stuff is a little fuzzy. When I clicked on the link, the little pile in the lower right of the picture looked hella like a bud! No kidding! I had to enlarge it to make sure it wasn’t weed! :rofl:

2 Likes

just a little look at whats.going on in the greenhouse

10 Likes

Another way to vent more privately is to build frame door windows… Meaning on your lower side sections use door hinges from the wood down to a plastic covered frame and use vent openers on the bottom on each side to open and close them automatically, I was going to it that way but i have fencing that does not provide the space for them to operate fully, hence the roll ups… It does work super on my ridge vent tho…

https://www.amazon.com/BIBISTORE-Agricultural-Greenhouse-Ventilation-Controller/dp/B08BX1WR7V/ref=zg_bs_17719527011_sccl_23/135-2926923-1513364?psc=1#customerReviews

4 Likes

checked it this morning and found couple more small spots so it got the chop seems like it will be some good meds got the whole house stinking like a sweet skunk and it’s sticky I will post a couple pics of buds once dry I’m not very good on the taste report but I will do my best to give ya one @AzSeaindooin420 it’s a winner in my opinion so far

11 Likes

Very cool man! Congrats on the harvest!

5 Likes

I wish It could have at least finished this week out but at least it was far enough along to make good smoke

2 Likes

Better some than none at all

3 Likes

This is true very great full for what’s on it for sure and the little sister plant is coming along looking just like the one I cut today so i.go a.nother chance got the fans running on em 24/7 so we will see

1 Like

Congrats on the success bud!
Make sure to keep checking through the drying/curing. :wink:

1 Like

That’s how I lost half of last year’s during the drying and me and the old lady smoke it as fast as I can grow it the longest I have bin able to let so.e cure is 57 days and it took willpower to get that far :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

My pack of Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies arrived today !!!

2 Likes

couple pics @AzSeaindooin420

3 Likes

couple different tops

3 Likes

little over all look glad ya got em @Kami

3 Likes