3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Thanks just got to stay busy and no better way to do that then start more seeds lol I’m trying to wait till the last couple finish in greenhouse so I can shut 400watt light off trying g to keep an :eye: :face_with_monocle: on my electric bill

3 Likes

Im sorry to hear about your pup, buddy. Everyone go squeeze your doggos, they are the best. Popping seeds is good therapy. :+1:

6 Likes

7 and half G of dry sift from the sugar leaf off the autos

9 Likes

Are you gonna squash that

1 Like

did last night don’t look pretty should have had the heat turned down more was being greedy wanted all I could get still taste pretty good tho

10 Likes

Sorry about your dog man I know that can be really hard. :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks brother it’s bin harder than I thought it would be I keep looking at his favorite spot thinking he is going to be there didn’t realize how much I depended on him for friend ship might take me a little bit but I will get back into the swing of things I’m going to get the seed grow under way in a day or two I would like for the top gun cross to finish in the greenhouse before I shut the light off it’s getting close

8 Likes

Damn bro, so sorry to hear about your furry friend. A loss of a pet is devastating to us also. Our fur babies are family. I also have a doggo pushin fourteen right now. I know we’re on borrowed time. My deepest condolences for you and the fam. :frowning:
Keep your head up bud, remember the good times. Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart:

1 Like

10 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand:
I know someone that would like to see these pics.

@darkillusion

3 Likes

Thanks @hoss8455 might want to see em to

4 Likes

Are you keeping the males?

2 Likes

No not keeping any males this go around both of these guys seem to have a lot of time in there breeding projects and I’m just a pollen chucker :rofl: so I don’t think it would be right for me to use either one

2 Likes

You can absolutely use a male from any of my lines.

6 Likes

Wow thanks I know you put a lot of time and thought into what you are breeding just don’t seem right for me to come along and mess it up if I do decide to keep one for pollen or if I put pollen to the female I will ask you your opinion before doing so

5 Likes

this pic is from yesterday big thanks to @AzSeaindooin420 for the cdlc x top gun cross cut it got up and left this morning and when we got home I could smell it on the porch before I opened the door wow does it stink like a skunk

12 Likes

Never had a problem with creek water, although this one time I used pond water and it royaly fd my whole situation up. :rofl:

1 Like

Looks killer feller, I read through dang near the whole post, you did a great job. I even learned some stuff, now that’s a good day.:metal:

3 Likes

Party on bro! Congrats on your harvest!

3 Likes

You’ve got a nice thread going here. I really like the DIY press. We’ve been considering a build. If I run into problems I may just holler out if I need to add someone else’s brain cells to get it done right. lol
:v:t5:

3 Likes