3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Thanks really simple to build one more than willing to help in any way I can

5 Likes

last 3 strawberry cheesecake cookies got cut today a rotten fruit smell :yum:

6 Likes

Wow! I’ve never seen a plant growing as horizontally as the one in that top photo! ROFLMAO

Seriously, brother, seriously beautiful!! d8JBdDJ

3 Likes

Thanks I can’t wait to try em :yum:

the outdoor is looking good all of em starting to bud about a week or week and half in

11 Likes

I like this one :heart_eyes:

8440c8d182a31f1310f6e57ae2c96a7389df8af4_2_375x500.jpeg

6 Likes

Welp, guess I spoke to soon.
We had to say goodbye to my old faithful bird doggie yesterday. Now we’re mourning right there with ya bud. :frowning:

RIP Jennie. Till we meet again.
:heart::sleepy:

14 Likes

Sorry man.
They are another family member, missed and loved.

3 Likes

Yes, very much missed.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that, @blowdout2269. I’m sure she was a fine and loving family member.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear blow.
Off over the rainbow bridge.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this. It’s such a hard thing to deal with. The only way that I got over having to put Hershey down was having Ranger. Don’t know how I would have handled it.
Prayers to you and the family on your lose of Jennie. :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

:sob:I’m so sorry for your loss, my little companion is having a hard time too

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that brother :cry: :disappointed: the first few days is the hardest :cry: still think about zues on the daily like you said tho till we meet again

3 Likes

had 5 male 6 female all in all think it’s going to make a good photo run

6 Likes

@Kgrim wanted to let ya know I didn’t forget about ya your beans went out in yesterday’s mail I’m sorry I thought it got sent out last week but it just got covered up on my stand with junk mail

3 Likes

Got all the new autoflower beans in dirt can’t wait for these should make for pretty good seed run

9 Likes

Go big or go home right? What ya running? What’s the seed plan?

If doing fem autos a huge suggestion I throw in is start ur " studs" 2 weeks before the rest, helps with timing of pollen dropping and females being ready for it by time u get a reversal and dropping

1 Like

Thanks for the tip will haft to keep that in mind on the next one already got everything planted for this run the 18 1gal pots are fem auto all have different strains in each pot and the half gal ones has 4 Himalayan blue Diesel 4 Durban poison 3 sour 60 and all those are reg auto and I am going to pick one out the bunch and use sts on it hope it turns out as good as the the first bean run I did I guess we will see in about 70-90 days :grinning:

3 Likes

Good luck man!! You’re gonna be busy haha.

1 Like