3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

the last 4 up and running 2 Himalayan blue Diesel 1fast buds cookies and cream x TT COOKIES 1 Banana mint

2 Likes

3 Likes

@hoss8455 @darkillusion @Kasper0909 bin little while thought ya might want a pic

9 Likes

Hope you have been enjoying the grow so far with the Royal Procession.

4 Likes

Bin a pleasure to grow so low maintenance

3 Likes

Good to hear, I have been hearing that from others that are going it too. Also I have been told that in flowering it gets frosty. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Looks really really good looking!! Honestly everything LPC that I’ve received from @Maddawg have been really good. Same with that Shoreline OG. Should make for some great possibilities on that F1. Also thats Shoreline OG x LPC#75 OG. Which is (Docs OG x Shoreline) x (Docs OG x LPC#75) I think that’s right.

3 Likes

Your second pic is that more London pound cake or more skunk? Have ran neither but I like the structure of that plant.

1 Like

It’s shoreline og x LPC#75 og is the second one up from bottom sister to the pic second down from top they are F1 so they are like to complete different plants

3 Likes

Thanks this must be a different shoreline!
Shoreline is an indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa) strain created by breeders at the infamous Sensi Seeds farms as an older phenotype of Sensi Skunk. This strain first appeared in the 1980’s as an “old school skunk” and gets its name from the Shoreline Amphitheater, where the Grateful Dead had a monumentally successful concert debut.

3 Likes

I hope I’m giving the right people credit for this @Maddawg crossed (docs og x shoreline ) x (docs og x LPC#75) so some where down the line there is some shoreline in it not sure if it’s the shoreline from sensi seed or not

2 Likes

Be nice to find a old skunk in one of them . Good luck what every they are I’m sure they’ll be fire.

Well kinda, I crossed those two strains from @Maddawg . Maybe if we at him enough he’ll pop in haha. I know he has been majorly busy lately tho.
My Shoreline OG I grew and pollinated was very dense and rock hard. More of a fuel smell tho I think.
Here’s the mother.

6 Likes

looking good starting to show sex

5 Likes

@Kasper0909 we made it back from vacation just in time come home to see balls on 2 sour60 and 1 Durban poison but both those 2 Himalayan blue Diesel down in first row are female so awesome here are a pic of the males the females are in pic above 2 white pots in blue container

7 Likes

Whatcha gonna do with them Sour60 boys?

2 Likes

Lol that little plant has some big balls! Looking really good!!

2 Likes

I cut em don’t want any male pollen floating around I bin wanting to try the Himalayan blue Diesel for couple years now so will more than likely use sts on one of those

2 Likes

Thanks couldn’t have done it with out ya bout nother week maybe little longer and I will hit one of em with some sts

2 Likes

That sounds like a wonderful plan. I need to get into the sts game. The colloidal silver is just too weak.

3 Likes