3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Got this bubble hash just from trim thanks a bundle hope what I send you does as good

4 Likes

moved these to the house got a male and female Himalayan blue Diesel and a sour Diesel from 207 genetics the fem seed run in building is going to hell the sts spray must have went bad no signs of turning on the 2 I was spraying so got some left over cookies pollen from last run going to use what I got and chalk it up to learning experience

6 Likes

Got couple more weeks on these

8 Likes

here is a pick of the unhappy autos I did spread some pollen around over 10 of em so I guess we will wait and see what comes out of it

4 Likes

Anyone out there lurking ever had weed that taste and smelled like deep fried turkey

4 Likes

That will be a first.

But

Intriguing

Dinner and a smoke

2 Likes

Not that I can think of. Sounds very interesting tho. regular blue diesel and sour diesel x blue diesel sound great. That right there should be worth your time.

1 Like

this is LPC F2 and it smells just like a deep fried turkey I have had stuff taste like this once.or twice but it was bought off the street no name or.anything to go with it haven’t smoked this yet but the stuff I did taste just like it smelled the only thing I can relate the smell to is like a deep skunk flavor on the exhale

5 Likes

That **** looks bomb but lower yielding maybe? At any rate very tasty looking. Your doing a great job on those!!

1 Like

9 Likes

You grow some beauty looking buds.
Awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you I seen your outdoor you had hella nice plants

2 Likes

I made a cross that smells like roast chicking straight outta the oven, with honey poured all over it, and a whiff of curry. Called it Rogue Sugachick, someone here has some seeds.
I think I tossed the rest in my container of mixed mystery seeds.

3 Likes

the sts spray must be working a little not sure what’s going to come of this :thinking:

6 Likes

Mighty fine looking buds :exclamation: :+1:

1 Like

I don’t know what’s going on with that green one up front should be flowering by now just barely showing sex

1 Like

How’s that Impure looking boss? I’ve got some going now.

1 Like

had a bad bout with Nats started causing bud rot around 6and half weeks but for being cut that early still made a good smoke with nice buds

5 Likes

last pic of these ladies they got the chop

9 Likes

So now we can stay tuned for a smoke :dash: report, one of the best parts of the show! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::jack_o_lantern::peace_symbol:

1 Like