3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

I’m really not much on smoke reports I will do my best for yuns lol would have liked these to go a nother week or two but they where invaded by nats and it started bud rot

4 Likes

Better to take them down early and get something, than to lose all you time, effort, and money :yen: ! :wink::partying_face::jack_o_lantern::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

This is true after lost my pup I fell off for about a month shit like that shouldn’t happen inside but I’m getting back to normal or as normal as it gets with out a dog around

3 Likes

Still thinking of you my friend.
Especially in this dark time.
I just had to say goodbye to another furry friend.
All to soon!
Zero dogs now. :frowning::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that brother I’m in the same boat don’t think we are going to get a nother one not only a hart break when ya loose em its getting pretty expensive to take care of one

2 Likes

maken seeds not the way I wanted it to happen but doing it this way I will still have the genetics to play with

5 Likes

I move a couple more in next to the male and slid the rest under one light going to start some new autos in day or two

4 Likes

washed it all down hopefully got all the mold
Got the new photo run under the big light

5 Likes

No better way. :rofl:

2 Likes

big shout out to @darkillusion this one is a winner it’s smell and taste is awesome skunky and some kind of fruit will be saving the last couple beans of this for a special run in the top 5 of the best I have smoked

12 Likes

Just had to check my list to make sure I had these haha. I do 🫠

2 Likes

That looks great, nice job growing and drying. :+1:

2 Likes

You going to want to try em that’s for sure

1 Like

Thank you these have some real potential that’s for sure

1 Like

everyone in there should have lots of seeds there is pollen everywhere :laughing: :rofl:
this is supposed to be an auto Himalayan blue Diesel but it’s still not even showing sex so I think I’m going to up pot and put in the photo room

7 Likes

Is there anyone out there lurking or someone I know on here blow glass

1 Like

Crazy. Going to be interesting to see.

1 Like

@3rdgengrower

I am destined to grow out a full set of your beans

I have a mission to get the next round going

How do you feel about adding a few to the December run.

Because of my itty bitty plant it smells so nice
And literally gonna roll it up tonight to smoke it.

Taste test coming

Thank you for all you do.

Since the very first day on here you had open arms to help and help me learn

Thank you :pray: @3rdgengrower

For being solid as granite

Hit me up if I can help

1 Like

Thanks bud I haven’t forgot about ya just bin really busy with family stuff and haven’t bin spending much time on here

I did get it up potted and back under the big light so we will see in a couple weeks I did manage to save a little pinch of that male pollen to dust a branch when I get it to flower the rest of what was in with that male is loaded with seeds they might be reg autos but there still beans and they have some potential that’s for sure all of stink pretty and the male ended up 2 and half foot tall and had some smell

2 Likes