3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

these are pics of the autos that was in with the male Himalayan blue Diesel

4 Likes

this is the new photos coming along nice

4 Likes

I know someone in California who blows glass, mostly ornamental stuff.

I would like to find someone that can hand blow me some dab straws I would also like to have so.eone to talk to about it it’s something that I would like to get into but no idea where to start

Not sure if they do commision but you can ask. :+1:

https://www.bayblownglass.com/

2 Likes

these are loaded with seeds might be reg auto at least its something new to play with lol

8 Likes

5 Likes

You should try sign companies that produces neon, it’s all made by glass blowers. :wink:

2 Likes

looking good man, glad to see your back at the beauty and the beasts…always happy to see you doing your thing…

1 Like

you know i always like a good gamble…

1 Like

first round in the PC just maken brown rice cakes it seems to work the best for me tried bird seed and just couldn’t keep it clean

4 Likes

By my count 4 weeks was last Tuesday but they not done yet it will be about a nother week or so

4 Likes

Looking yummi!!! Look like some sappy buds.

1 Like

Yeah I think we might have some winners in these they all got different but good stink with em too

1 Like

I screwed up by not taken clones off the last ones I bin kicking myself in the ass for couple weeks because I didn’t have a clone of that Royal procession that was in the pics from earlier in this thread it is so tasty and smelly :yum:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I sorry what is it a bath a sink ???

winter is here in my part of town so it’s time for mushrooms this will be my second year with em can’t wait to see how they turn out this year

5 Likes

the seeds are still going looks like few more days yet

4 Likes

Excited to watch this. I’ve been offered spores and I just don’t have a clue about them. So consider me glued.

2 Likes