3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

I think they are fun to grow any time ya want to give it a shot let me know :wink: have ya got to make any spray yet

2 Likes

Thank you. I have not but debating making some very soon. Maybe. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If the clones take root I’m going to spray one of them and I got a couple autoflower projects in the works so hopefully with in the next month

1 Like

20231202_132215

6 Likes

check these again today still seem like they could use some time

2 Likes

Those are seeded right? Your just making sure seeds are ripe?

1 Like

Yep they are loaded seeds just reg autos but still seeds and all 4 of em seem to have some potential

2 Likes

You going to share some of them magical :man_mage: beans :beans: when they are ripe? Or will we have to trade you a cow :cow2: for some :roll_eyes: :joy::joy::joy: :sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

1 Like

I’m sure there will be a pack or two got to take care of the man who donated the beans that was in the horrible nightmare of a learning experience 🤷:rofl::rofl::wink:

1 Like

made some live culture yesterday so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: tried the PE at the end of last year but just couldn’t get em to work for me so round 2

3 Likes

What you talking about :roll_eyes: 🫨

2 Likes

You can always run them again and make fems. Haha

1 Like

I think he thought he was replying to me maybe? But what I think he thought may not be correct.

1 Like

I thought he was referring to me :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I was talking about you to him lol making fems out of em is the goal :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

the flower room they went to 12 and 12 on November 26 just now starting to show

6 Likes

Dang, Those Himalayan Blue Diesel autos are nice size. They lookin great. That lukes force, is that an auto? Looks great too. Oh NM I see it’s not.

Did you top those autos?

1 Like

The Himalayan blue Diesel is the one that didn’t auto flower I did manage to keep some of that pollen from the Himalayan blue Diesel tha5 pollinated those other 4 autoflowers so there will more of em just not sure if they will be autoflowers or photos and to answer your question no never topped it just bint over

1 Like

this is maken some great rosin mashed yesterday

4 Likes

Dang that looks ridiculous. That buds looks juicy!!

1 Like