3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

I’d imagine if that didn’t AutoFlower its not a Himalayan Blue Diesel , but I could be wrong. Also I’d imagine she would not produce AutoFlower first progeny. But who knows.

1 Like

it smells like the males so hopefully it was just something I did to stunt it so it didn’t autoflower not sure does seem to have a different smell than anything I have had before its gassy but gassy in different way its hard to explain :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Made some sts spray today so we will see first spray on this one20231209_113140 it is a stompNdot my brother and I have bin working on this for 4 years the female was forum stomper from mephesto and the male was a purple micro dot from morning star genetic people called it the beast from the east huge autoflowers this is the first time trying to make fem seeds of these

3 Likes

Ran a forum stomper auto cross and it was big and pretty! Very terpy and frosty.
I have a few from the same person that used the same (citrus stomper x gold dipped strawberries) male which I nicknamed Strawberry oj on my list.

Really want to get to these some day.

8x Passion Punch x Strawberry OJ auto reg
3x Grape Dosi x Strawberry Oj auto reg
8x Strawberry nuggets/forum stomper x Strawberry OJ auto reg “great!!”
2x Care Bear OG x Strawberry OJ auto reg
12x Bubba Kush x Strawberry OJ auto reg
(Strawberry OJ = citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries)

The plant I had supposedly took after the male.
Here’s the one I grew

Just revisiting these pics is almost making me rethink my next grow. :rofl:

8 Likes

I second that. :rofl:

3 Likes

That for sure is a good looking plant when ya get a bunch to pick from its hard to make the call lol

1 Like

the cloner works I hope I never loose (the one) again

2 Likes

made some new live culture today lesson learned on the colored petri dishes the red one turned the live culture pink should have thought that through little better so only charcoal petri dishes for me from now on

3 Likes

new photos

5 Likes

old photos in 4th week of flower

5 Likes

photos in 6th week of flower got something going on with em hope to limp through to the finish line

4 Likes

autoflowers bin spraying the one in the middle with sts its starting to throw a few balls now

4 Likes

new photos those coral kush up front are already starting to smell good might try and take a couple clones off each one

7 Likes

Good to see your doing well, definitely get the clones. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m glad to see your on here how are ya healing up sure does seem like when life shit happens it really happens

4 Likes

I’m doing well, like every person on the planet… fall down, stand up when possible, make the best of what’s around. :sunglasses: Thank you for being a great person and a awesome OG, Happy New Year!

OverGrow the World with Love!

8 Likes

the photos that have managed to struggle through going to be cutting in a week or so

4 Likes

autoflowers are getting fair size

5 Likes

Fair? Those suckers are giants!!

2 Likes

What are those autos again? :rofl:

2 Likes