3x3 reveg, Sowah Apple & BagSeed

Appreciate you taking time to stop by and check out what’s happening in my little 3x3. Previously I had flowered and seeded out my Sowah Apple sweethesrt and flowered my BagSeed beauty who had found home to some Rouge pollen from a Sowah Apple fella.

This was my first attempt with making seed but I came into it with healthy, mature plants (6 months old). The Sowah Apple was bred by Designer Exotics and as the title said BagSeed was my other mature plant. I went 6 months to see if my bagseed was stable or had any hermaphrodicic traits, which she didn’t. She came from a bulk mixed bag of Sativa strains I had purchased from an online dispensary out of Vancouver.

I figured I have nothing to lose aside from some tent space and the smoke from this has been nothing short of fantastic. I personally find the effect quite enjoyable. From a nice body effect that I find comes on heavier in waves over the next few hours with clear head high. Something I find is a pleasure to experience.

My Sowah Apple sweetheart, I still haven’t tried yet as I’m in the process of separating the flower and the seed. Of my 2 ladies the Sowah Apple has an amazing smell of a sour & sweet sugary fruit loop smell. Never smelt anything like this before so I’m excited to try it when I get home from Anaheim on the weekend.

So coming full circle to now and what I have in my 3x3. I have my Sowah Apple Sweetheart, BagSeed Beauty, Sowah Apple pollen donor, and a 3gal bubbleponics with rooted cuttings I took from both these girls before they got to far into flower.

My intention is to grow these girls out for a sensimelia crop to see the potency of them not seeded and how they compare. My BagSeed Beauty is also going to have some extra branches grafted onto her since she’s has a mature root zone and was very vigorous which I hope will assist in producing an abundance of flower in the near future.

18 Likes

So on this fine day the tent is just cruzing along. I’ve chopped my Sowah Apple male to make room. I’ve gathered up a vine of Reg pollen from him and will keep it happy and dry in the freezer for now. As for other things going on, the S.A girl & B.S is slowly switching back into a veg state. And my 3gal bubbler bucket with my cutting of these 2 plants are starting to get larger and I think I will be having to separate them soon and flip them into my 4x2 tent and place them into flower in the next 3 weeks. That’s about all that’s going on right now but some seed popping should be underway in the following weeks so stay tuned :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the 3x3 today, not much to report other then I had a little Sowah Apple cutting that got crowded in the 3gal bubbler bucket and couldn’t get much light so I grabbed a 2 quart Mason jar, taped it up w/black duct tape, and turned in into her new forever home.

In the bubbleponics I’m running Jacks 321 Tap nute. Water is 18°, PH 5.8, and EC 0.5.

I do a full nutrient change every 7-9 days. I Also am increasing the nutrient dose to eventually hit an EC 1.5.

I’ve never run any type of hydroponics before so I’m just going off things I’ve read but I do appreciate the simplicity of it but this is all new to me.

For my other 2 larger plants the BagSeed beauty and Sowah Apple, are still just starting to reveg and slowly growing new shoots. I left quite a bit of flower on both plants so this may have something to do with a slower reveg. Alot of this flower had seeds in it from the previous pollination they had.

My BagSeed is in a fabric 7gal with peat based medium. My Sowah Apple is in a fabric 5gal in coco coir. The ph I ran for the B.S was between 6.2-6.8 depending on if she was in veg or flower and for my Sowah Apple ran her between 5.8-6.2

Thanks for stopping by any taking time to read. If you have any suggestions or tips comments or whatever please leave them here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On this episode of my 3x3 not much to report. On my Sowah Apple and BagSeed Beauty reveg new shoots are starting to appear as there getting back I to growing out there bush. My bubbleponics is just puttering along with showing vigor and growing shoots every which way and a serious trim is on they’re horizon soon as well.

This said I’m going to have to separate these into they’re own buckets which I’ve allowed to root a bit to heavily so will add its own challenges but will a few takes and some patience should have to accomplished in the next few days. My goal is to have them all in 3 gallon buckets and get them into another tent so I can start to flower them out in the next couple weeks.

My little 2 quart jar I noticed was starting to get a shade of lighter green so I had a look at what was happening and notice the roots were starting to show some brown starting to form so I made a new solution with Jack’s 321 tap and added 1ml of H2O2 to see if that will stop the browning and get these roots with be a healthy and vibrant white again.

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to read on my quick update as well :slight_smile:

Also I might add, I just started germinating 3 (K4 x ssdd) × (puck bc3) seeds I recently recieved from an OG member so this is also some excitement coming in the near future as well

3 Likes

So just a little update on my grow. The older plants are continuing to flip back into veg and new shoots are forming and stretching out again. My bubbleponics 2 gal is getting some stretchy girls in the which will be getting separated and a trim here soon. My 2 quart bubbleponics jar is starting to pick up growth as there is newer roots showing every day which inturn she starting to put on newer growth. The (k4xssdd)puck bc3 are growing in there solo cup homes and starting on there putting out newer leaves :slight_smile:

Lastly I’m germinating:

3 (Marc’s Mistress x Chemo) x (White Widow x Euphoria)
I just recieved from @Scarlyle recently.

And will be popping some Shellcatcher F1, (Motorbreath 15 x RIL Diesel) which I just received. Good things are happening in the tent.

Thanks for taking time to stop by!

4 Likes

Hello all,

Just a quick little update in the 3x3 hotel. I have everything just chugging along. My bubbleponics is just rocking and rolling. Been fine tuning the Jacks 321 tap in the 3 gal bucket. Running 50% strength 2 weeks ago, then 60% last week.

Today, I’ve adjusted to 70%. H2O-18°, PH-5.8, EC-1.6. So I’ll see how everything reacts for growth and if any burn happens in the coming days.

In my 2 litre Mason jar, running the same solution. Over the last few weeks the roots have slowly been growing as well as the top growth. Not lightening quickly but trending in a positive direction. I’m slowly getting my feet wet with running a simple hydro system and have been enjoying the hands free with it. I trimmed up the usual lowers as well.

So now for my beanlings.

The 2 K4xssdd)x(puck bcs3 are coming along. 1 is a bit further ahead as it starting on its 2nd true set of leaves but it has a bit of a unusual leaf growth

At first I thought the leaf was torn but as you can I
See in the picture it’s a growth. I like they/there’s leaf mowhawk.
I’ll be giving they’re first nutrient feeding here on the weekend just wondering if someone can suggest a strength % to feed at?

Now onto my 3 seedlings from Scarlyle, Spencer’s Legacy. The Spencer’s gift (Marc’s mistress x Chemo)x(White widow x Euphoria) the 3 seedlings are happy and growing vigorously. Quite surprising considering the age but honeslty growing quicker then some on the new seeds ive seen.

Lastly, 3/3 for the Shellcatcher (Motorbreath 15 x R.I.L. diesel) ice just added a bit extraof peat seedling soil to the solo cups to provide support. I have a runt lagging behind and I had to assist with the helmet but it’s slowly coming around.

The revegging moms are starting to veg out again and pack on some nice lush foilage again. That Sowah Apple mom smells tasty AF everytime I get some of her resin on me while inspecting her and pulling of drying flower and leaves.

Good things are happening in the 3x3. Thanks for stopping by and seeing whats up!! Will post some extra photos as things start changing. I have to set up my other tents for the garden and move the bubbleponics plants flip to 12/12 and watch to hydro fueled flower grow. And add in a smaller 100w led, and space heater. My basement is sitting @ 16° Celsius which I’m sure isn’t helping the growth of the beanlings.

Any and all suggestions are welcome as I’m here to learn from the OG Family

Till then, :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good luck with your mission :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I’m pulling up a chair :chair: for that Marc’s mistress x Chemo)x(White widow x Euphoria)

I have one going right now to, pretty exciting to pop a seed that’s over 20 years old. They look great :+1:

3 Likes

This week in the 3x3 grow show things are starting to change, but first off Thanks for stopping by as I appreciate you spending it in my little world :slight_smile:.

My BagSeed Beauty and my Sowah Apple girl are just choo chooing along and thier revegging is coming around and greening up nicely. This said I’m have to spend some time on both these ladies and pluck out the old flower that’s yellowed and dead to avoid any future mold problems. Been finding a few straggling seeds tucked deep with some of these cluster so win for me and for others if interested :slight_smile:

As for my little beanlings they’re now in the body toddler stages now. My 2 (kush 4 x SunShine DayDream) x PUCK bcs3 is growing some extra leaves and getting bigger by the day, proud papa Fortman420. Thank you @Kyumonryu

The 3 Spencer’s Gifts (Marc’s mistress x Chemo) x (White widow x Euphoria) are pushing on stretching they’re little stems so ive had to reposition the fan to help build their stem strength so they’re not lounging around all day laying on there siblings. The 1st of the 3 is showing a touch more vigor right now and the others are showing just a touch of leaf yellowing which showed up after I gave its last watering so will watch closer with my ph game when I feed in a couple days. I’m pleased with these considering age. I am excited for what lays ahead for them. Thank you @Scarlyle!

Now onto my 3 Shellcatcher (Motorbreath 15 x RIL DIESEL) from @hoss8455. 3/3 germinated. 1 was a bit slow in the beginning and wouldn’t shake its helmet so with help shuck it and now its catching up.

Aside from these babies growing with Carpe diem in the forefront my little learning hydro systems are plugging along. It’s been a learning experience so far with not much for issues aside from myself feeding to lite of nutrients and causing a mild nitrogen defficiency which has now almost been resolved but can still see a bit of yellowing persistent on the interior of the leaves so may need to increase the 70% strength of Jacks Tap nutrients to achieve this. I’m running 2 separate containers. 1 in a 2 quart mason jar and the other in a 3 gal bucket. Just running bubbleponics as it was the easiest option I saw to get a little experience in hydroponics. This said I created a bit of a future issue for my 3 gallon as I have 4 plants in there and the roots are so intermixed I don’t think I can separate them without causing bigger issues so will have to increase there bucket size to help the root further along and change out the solution more often as it’s happening every 8-9 days presently as it’s getting emptied almost by the end. Being ive never grown hydro before I had only read of the extreme growth of these systems but to see it first hand is something. I understand what what people were meaning you better have your trim and train game on point of it’ll over run the room and you waste its energy on unnecessary growth. I have to move this set up into its own tent as I would like to flip this setup into flower on my nex t solution change and set up a trellis as these top heavy ladies are starting to tip over.

If you see read or see anything that you see I can improve upon please reach out and help a canna brotha out. I will also post what my solution ratios are and what I’m doing for full disclosure to make things easier for any and all to help out.

Thanks for spending some time with me and my little 3x3 of heaven, till the next time.

3 Likes

I’m just in my tent having a look and I found some some leaves which have some brown spotting and intervienal discoloration (yellowing). Not sure yet what has caused it. I haven’t changed the solution yet (did 5 days ago) so its on the roaster for it being due.

2 nights ago I had to give the bubbleponics girls all a trim as they had grew up and were tipping over and 2 had popped their collars in the lid and had to get placed back. Perhaps I got some organic matter which fell into the solution and caused my issue.

I guess it’s time to inspect and find the ROOT of the problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

These leaves were pulled off 1 of the plants in the bubbleponics so it’s either sensitive to the nutrient load or the solution may be a bit weak still so I replaced the solution in the bubbleponics and 2 quart Mason jar. I tested the old solution PH and EC and after 5 days the solution was @ PH 5.4 and EC 1.1. When I put the solution in its was ph5.8 and ec1.4 (reducing ph0.4 & ec0.3 and solution down 4")
If I’m following this chart

I need to boost my EC further so the new solution I made @ 80% strength. Adjusted solution to PH 5.8 and EC 1.6 this round.
I’ll see what happens over the next few days and adjust if needed.

That’s all for this evening just a quick update. Photos incoming tomorrow for how all the seedlings are progressing, they’re getting bigger!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I enjoy the ease of organic growing with pre amended soil and folkow up with top dressings and compst teas or jadam fpj (fermented plant juice) but my mind is finding happiness in the numbers of doing hydroponics. I’m not sure why but the information I learn from it makes my mind dance

I will still run organics in my yard and garden just my 1 tent will be exclusively hydroponics. Now just need to set up and automated system for feeding for D2W (drain to waste) for my coco coir

2 Likes

SA x BS sounds like it’s gonna be :fire::fire:! let me get comfy this is gonna be good!

1 Like

This was the top cola. Larfy but resin covered my friend. Thanks for stopping by :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Resin covered indeed :open_mouth:‍:dash::fire::drooling_face: good job brother it looks amazing 🫡

So its been a bit from the 3x3 so just an update for the fine canna family. The Reveg girls are getting their bush on. Getting ThiCK they are. As for my bubbleponics they got trimmed up for there under carriage and defoliated with the larger fan leaves. The 2 pint is growing thinker roots and starting to thinken up but will need to top it a couple times as I would like 8 tops before I flip so should be within the next couple weeks.

So my seedlings are clipping along but still abit slow on the growth. I noticed my grow tent is a bit lower temp on the lower half 15-16°(59-60°) so they’re not where they should be so adding a heat mat to help them out. Here’s a few pictures to satisfy the OGers

I have to raise up my seedlings to limit the stretching their doing but over all everyone is healthy aside from the mild yellowing on 2 of the Spencer’s Gifts.

Till the next time, Fortman420 OUT!!

1 Like