4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

Thanks to all of the sponsors and Joe… This will be fun.

1 Like

Never really weigh mine, so I have little clue how good a yield that is. Do you use filter bags, and at what micron for that yield? I’ll press some sticky later on and note the weights if my stoned ass don’t forget.

Also, did you press it once, or twice for that yield? Press style (drip tech/special wrapping techs n stuff like that, I don’t know if it matters a whole lot apart from cooling extracts faster but it might do some difference in weight as well…)

(edit: sorry for the thread hijack, I’ll try to keep it back on topic from here on)

3 Likes

Oh man, super fun celebration by the sound of it. Thanks for putting this together Joe

4 Likes

Awesome! Stoked for 4/20 this year regardless as I can at least celebrate with friends finally, but now I may just be staying home for the OG 420 event! @LemonadeJoe you are amazing my friend! I’ve been wanting a dab press forever and seeing as the mom rooms main light just shat the bed a new light is also necessary, I’m happy to just be here and spend the day with all of you though. Soooo COOL!

11 Likes

We are very excited to be a part of this event with OG! Thanks for having us along for the ride. We have some amazing Cannabis Industry Training courses in the giveaway, and are looking forward to 4/20! :crazy_face:

40 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe . I do enjoy being here. Thanks to the moderators team and the OG team.

3 Likes

Thanks for signing up @GreenCulturED and sponsoring the event!

Please everyone checkout online learning at https://www.greencultured.co/free-trial/

14 Likes

That’s quite the variety of courses you offer @GreenCulturED , very impressive. I especially like " Made Up of Skilled & Generous Cannabis Experts Who Are Ready to Answer ALL Your Industry, Professional, & Personal-Growth Questions at Any Time (Day or Night)." Heading back to do some more reading, thanks for being a part of this event and OG :v:

11 Likes

Thanx for supporting this forum.

5 Likes

OG going big! Thank you @LemonadeJoe and all that help support our community. :green_heart:

4 Likes

My Jellybean contest in the 3rd and then BAM!!! 4/20 Event Yuppieeee

1 Like

That’s really cool! Thank you @LemonadeJoe and all the sponsors! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Good work @LemonadeJoe!

Got to check out the lineup of courses offered by @GreenCulturED, and whoever wins the dab press will be psyched!!!

Thank you OG! Happy holi-month!

:robot:

4 Likes

Always nice to see when an organisation is able to make a good first impression when joining OG. Thanks for sponsoring OG, @GreenCulturED.

I understand your courses are online, is that correct? Are you focusing on the US market? Do you offer courses that people in Europe could benefit from?

3 Likes

Our course catalog is 95% agnostic (we only offer our courses in English right now), but we are heavily focused on compliance training. We offer soft skill training, as well, such as cultivation. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to training EVERYONE in ALL things cannabis. :wink:

6 Likes

Agnostic??

1 Like

In an information technology (IT) context, Agnostic refers to something that is generalized so that it is interoperable among various systems.

Many people can use and learn from our courses and the benefits they provide. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for that information, I thought it only meant the religious stance definition. Learn something new everyday!

3 Likes

What can you look forward to?

Our sponsor Photontek confirmed that the prize for a giveaway will be one X 465W Pro.

Compact does not mean sacrificing your yield for a smaller space anymore, this is the PHOTONTEK X465W PRO LED. Compact now stands for Power, both for plants and growers delight!

The X 465W Pro LED is a great solution for home-grow, grow tents, grow rooms and all kinds of indoor cultivations. The awesome features and quality components of X 465W PRO LED is available in the USA for $799.00 (RRP) and in Canada for C$1049.00 (RRP).

Producing a total PPF output of 1256 µmol/s and a Photon Efficacy (fixture efficiency) of 2.7 µmol/J, PHOTONTEK X 465W Pro LED creates a homogeneous light spread at close distance from the crop canopy, resulting in outstanding results when used in indoor multi-layer cultivation systems, grow rooms and tents.

49 Likes