4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

Will that ship world wide or USA only @LemonadeJoe ? Either way it’s an amazing prize and will make someone extremely happy.

10 Likes

Shipped either to US or Canada.

18 Likes

Wow, they included Canada, that is amazing. Thanks for the info and a huge thank you to Photontek for such a generous prize offering.

10 Likes

That’s a nice looking light😁
Pretty Awsome prize, very nice of photontek to donate

4 Likes

Wow! Just Wow!
4/20 is really going to be good for a few lucky people!

8 Likes

:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

4 Likes

This is going to be epic!!! Thanks to @LemonadeJoe and all the sponsors for this event here on the best growing platform out there!!!

4 Likes

Chances will be slightly higher for our supporters and regulars.

13 Likes

Hey @allotment , after confirming it seems that you can still be eligible for this :slight_smile: If you can find a someone in USA or Canada that will accept the prize and than ship it to you at your cost than you can still have a shot. Shipping would cost a bit but it’s a pretty impressive prize so would likely be worth it :slight_smile: I can receive for you in Canada if you like or if it’s cheaper perhaps another OGer in the USA. Just a thought.

9 Likes

Well, fart. I got knocked down from TL3 a while back. Oh well, someone’s gonna get a really nice light.

4 Likes

Oh man, that’s a killer prize, Ive heard nothing but good about photontel lights. That’s fit my 3x3 like a glove. Jus sayin’ :grin:

5 Likes

Looks cool
Good luck to everyone

3 Likes

Lots of cool stuff. Biometer is interesting. Lights, well come on who is not drooling for those? Dab Press well that is just awesome. Lots of stuff. Cool stuff!

5 Likes

That is one sexy light!

2 Likes

This has some nice prizes! Can’t wait to see how it all goes down!

3 Likes

C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E good times! Whoooaaa, it’s a celebration! Come on!!!

3 Likes

I am new… is this a convention that will be held somewhere, or an online gathering??

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I guess I will win it then. :laughing: But seriously thanks for offering to help out!

6 Likes

Hi @Reithel, either press “home” on your keyboard or go to the first post of this thread and you’ll find the info about this event… it’ll be happening here, online. Thanks.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this Joe!

3 Likes