4/20 Promo - FREE Seed Giveaway!(Closed)

I’d like some seeds please any kind will do.

3 Likes

I want seeds :hugs::facepunch: mahalo nui loa for the opportunity i would love to grow of the number 5. Exotic Chocolate Marshmallows x (Forum Cookies/GG#4) cheers and happy growing

4 Likes

Yesss, nice giveway!!! I want too :grin::v:t2:

4 Likes

I want seeds bro! Number 4 would be what I would like anything diesel is a winner.

4 Likes

I’d like to grow some Mendo!!!

4 Likes

Free seed 420 promo? Shoot count me in I’m down for that thanks @deep_rob for the opportunity! Looks like some awesome strains!

4 Likes

Hope all is well Rob. Thanks for opportunity! Number 6 is interesting for sure. Best of luck fam

3 Likes

@deep_rob…hes the coolest, when he says he’ll do something…he actually does it…and happily…shout out to you bro…your awesome…p.s. I like #1.:wink:. Waiting for room to do the others you’ve blessed me with.

4 Likes

Throwing in here. That marshmallow cross sounds cool. Thanks for the fun giveaway!

4 Likes

Yes I too want seeds. Those all look very good and would be happy with any choice. If I had to pick I would say 3
Thanks @deep_rob

2 Likes

I would like to recieve the diesel for free. Or any other!

2 Likes

Why of course they all like great put me in coach

2 Likes

I want seeds, please and thank you.

Number 6 if there is a choice, just because of its name lol.

1 Like

:bell: @ half of you ding dongs:

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

:smile:

I don’t want seeds but thank you @deep_rob again for TheBlack X Champagne; It’ll be October when I have it done here in CA.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

I want seeds # 1 ,thanks @deep_rob

1 Like

i would love to have to apothecary blueberry genetics for i have no blueberry strains or oaxaca

4 Likes

Would love a shot at some real seeds any on that list works. I want seeds man lol

2 Likes

I want seeds. #4 looks nice…

3 Likes

I would love to get in on some of these if any are left.

3 Likes

Okay, you twisted my arm Rob. Im always up for new genetics. Thanks for the opprotunity. That #6 sounds amazing. Count me in

1 Like