5 gallon pails for outdoor

FYI, I have a giant flemish rabbit. She loves leaves off the plant, they are a treat.

2 Likes

Good to know… My veggie garden is fenced in and we’ve down sized this year so luckily i have enough space to set my girls on the fenced area.

Perfect way to prevent the rabbits from eating your stuff - eat the rabbits.

5 Likes

We have a family of rabbits living somewhere close. Wife is furious that they keep clipping the flowers off of her Daisies. She likes eating chicken, so who knows.

1 Like

My girlfriend would kill me haha I’d have to secretly kill it and late night bbq it while she sleeps :joy:

2 Likes

Smother fried in gravy it is difficult to discern exactly what it is. Just hide those feet , ears and those little cottontails.

1 Like

Haha sounds good… fried rabbit i actually seen one in the yard this morning when I left for work… my plants are fenced in so far all been well.

Those bags will work great. Unless you train or prune, mj will definitely become monsters with that much soil.
5 gallon pots have the tendency to topple over once you get significant top growth.
Not saying it can’t happen to those bags but much less likely.

Air pruning is great, especially if you plan on transplanting into soil later. The roots just keep growing and becoming more dense without circling.

Larry in Brainard, MN has a cool system-

1 Like

“Incredible Automatic Self Watering Grow System”…around here we call it “rain” :smile:

4 Likes

I like the idea you can set it up to work with rain barrels.
Even though we’ve had unprecedented rain locally, July - August tend to be dry.
Usually called out of town during that time and I hate asking my buddy to help.
Even if the barrel didn’t have rain I’d top it off with filtered tap water before leaving.

1 Like