50 days since joining

It’s been 50 days since I joined this community. You’ve all been soo amazing to help with my dad. We both appreciate it beyond words. Everyday I’m learning something new to implement into my grow as well as different ways to help my dad. Starting growing has truly improved my dads mental health, he gets so excited to see the plants progress.

Here’s to the future :beers:

62 Likes

You are Welcome :pray: this community is great place to be :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I saw your thread, I was gonna say at some point if you need any CBD to mix in with some RSO to make a good 1:1 ratio I’ll give ya half oz of CBD or so if it’ll help
nice of you to help out your dad
Cheers

11 Likes

An honorable outreach, indeed, honorable…the TRUE spirit of OG!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Great to hear its helping, that is fantastic news.

10 Likes

I love that attitude. Glad to hear your dad is excited about the growing part. It’s as therapeutic as using the flower. Congrats on your milestone of 50 days. We’re glad to have you here as well! If your dad ever feels like it, invite him to post if you want. Some of us are probably as old as him, or older, lol. Prayers and vibes sent for you two! peace

11 Likes

OG is truly a great place, with even greater people who genuinely care and want to help when possible. so happy for you and your dad!

7 Likes

I’m the same way I love to see the progress of my babies
I’m so glad it’s working for your Dad

Peace
Paps

10 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

Cherish these moments and the newfound connection. I lost my dad recently too young and really regret a lot of things. I did not tell him I loved him enough. Nor did I tell him what an amazing father and man I thought he was. I was also not present enough. Some mistakes you just can’t fix.

10 Likes

And we got to talk about dogs… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I can’t get tired to say OG is an amazing place to be, amazing people and lot of help.
OG may not be the bigger but shure is the better one.

Good luck!

5 Likes

The community einrichs with people like you, glad your father has your love and support, I’m sure along with the plants he will appreciate that … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

I’ve had the following family members.
Goldie named Cooper
Miniature Aussie named Buddy
Brother and Sister American Rott’s named Mama and Kane
Two English Mastiffs named Max and Drako

Nothing compares to the unconditional love shared between Us and our Animals. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

glad to have you on here, heather! and to think before this, you were schlepping around reddit looking for growing advice. :open_mouth: i think i was totally like you though. reddit was all i knew, and then some redditor commented about overgrow, and it’s been a love affair ever since.

i’m so happy we could giude you here. it’s such a great community at overgrow, i’m curious how it’ll grow in the coming years.

5 Likes

:slight_smile:
If mixed 1:1 with some stuffs it should be enough for a full treatment with the rso

5 Likes

Ha my best friend and best dog I’ve ever had owned was a 148 pd rotti named Kane. He was the king, of everything and the most gentle soul in the universe unless you touched me, my sons or my wife. Or set foot on my property unwelcomed. Then not so much. Great minds

4 Likes

Kane was my “fatty fatty two by four” all my dogs were my favorite. Been 14 years since I lost my last dog Drako.“below” I haven’t had a pet since then.
198077_1008137646895_1968_n

That pain of losing an animal is so powerful because the deep unconditional bond and love makes for a deep painful letting go. I am a True Realist. I met this Older lady in Tampa, Fl in 2004. She just lost her husband 6 weeks before. They had been together 63 years. She told me All love ends tragically. Someone is leaving first. She said it’s like looking at a yard stick “3ft”. In order to experience this much joy in length, one has to experience that same length in sorrow. A perfect example of this is the husband of the wife “teacher” Uvalde Texas shooting dies of a heart attack 2 days after his wife was killed. Truest love in kind.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. I understand that feeling all to well. I haven’t been able to get another cat since loosing mine. They were from the same litter, gorgeous siamese an bengal mixes. I bonded so deeply with the female (Loka). We did literally everything together hiking, camping, road trips, shopping, sleepovers she was like a dog. Unfortunately she was sick when I adopted them an remained so her whole life with chronic respiratory illnesses. I lost her to heart failure days before my birthday. Her brother (Loki) died only 9 months later suddenly. I believe from a broken heart, his sister took care of him. It was devastating enough loosing her, I wasn’t ready have to go thru it again with him so soon

1 Like

I am sorry for your lose too. :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry to hear. Yes they are family members to the max.
I had an Alaskan Malmute named Tishka that lasted 12 years. A Shih-Tsu named Chooch that lasted 18 years.
But by far my best buddy was a cat named Yoda. I had him 23 years, almost 24. That guy was inseperable from me. I miss him every single day.
The one I have now named Dusty is only 5 years old. And if that little biotch wants to make it to 6, she’ll quit that infernal biting!

2 Likes