50States OG Server Fund Seed Sale [Now Closed]

And here I thought I was going to be able
To sleep in tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for the orange goji cuz I was able to pop 3 outdoors and they are impressive enough that I wouldn’t mind trying to hunt again next summer but start it earlier for sure. I was too rushed this year starting too late.

5 Likes

Thanks @50State. Great way to help out the og community!! I want some of all them!! But seriously I’m grateful and alarms set :grin:

6 Likes

I would love a 50 pack of the orange goji or sunshine but have to check when 8am and 8pm is here in sweden !! Believe 6 hours different over here @50State

3 Likes

Thank you @50State, for your generosity!

Sure, I can confirm that! Paypal and Bitcoins welcomed.

9 Likes

Good morning and good luck everyone.:muscle:

7 Likes

Better google that! :grin: Thanks @50state for this offer, really tempting strains …

7 Likes

Am I too late? Not usually early, ever. Would love to hold some orange goji for the future if there’s anything left.

2 Likes

Guten morgen. 8:00:00 AM EST from my Stratum 1 GPS clock :fearful: and auction sniping biobot. A ping to my earlier request! Geeks unite :fist:

Thanks @50State for your generosity to the community, once again!

6 Likes

Dibs on a 50 pack of Orange Goji F1 and a 50 pack of Orange Sunshine F2.

3 Likes

Here are my choices in order
Orange Goji
Sunshine 4
Orange sunshine
UFS

Would prefer the 50 pack but would take the 100 and willing to split it. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers::v:

Many thanks to @50state for doing this.

5 Likes

I’d please like some my orange goji and orange sunshine and sunshine 4. Or just one or two of the three if I’m being selfish.:grinning:

4 Likes

50 Sunshine #4 please

2 Likes

Thanks for being so generous. This is a far better way to pay for server IMO. Never a shortage of people who want seeds!
If available I would like:
50 orange goji
50 orange sunshine
50 skunk 18
50 sunshine 4
cheers have fun everyone.

Edit: holy rapid fire we were all fuckin’ READY!

8 Likes

If anyone in the states would be willing to go 1/10’s 1/4’s on some packs I’d be down with some variety’s I’m just in a tight position at times with the green hit me up in a pm!

7 Likes

Did i do it right? Lol

1 Like

100 pack of Og please

4 Likes

100 orange sunshine
50 ufs18
50 orange goji

For me please!

2 Likes

50 of the orange goji pretty please or the orange sunshine if you dont have any i ett @50State

3 Likes

well i was waiting for 50’s post

5 Likes

I would go for a 50 Orange Goji f1 and spread it with europeans (UK is included? ) willing to share them, thanks … :sunglasses:

11 Likes