5x5 irrigation setup/ pheno hunt

Howdy guys and gals, pretty bored at the moment and figured I’d make a post to show off my work in progress setup. Also willing to hear some constructive criticism and help us all grow.

Previously I was just using halos to feed my plants that were in coco. I just switched from jacks 321 to Athena to try something new and decided to also try high frequency fertigation. I read a ton online but I know some you fellow farmers out there have knowledge on things I can improve.

With that out of the way here is my setup.

I have two 2x4 trays I got for free. I setup a base with a slight slant to direct the runoff to the lowest point. Drilled 3/4" holes in each and plugged them with washers and added the drain line. These drain lines go to a condensate pump that then dumps my run off into a bucket. Just got more line to have it run off to my bathroom drain but haven’t hooked it up yet.

Running Athena with 2-5% shots 8 times a day because I’m limited to 8 timeslots on my timer until I get my smart strip that I’ll have linked to home assistant. I use netafim 2 gph nipples that are regulated by pressure, split into 4 lines from each. Each dripper delivers 30ml per minute, with two drippers each in the 1 gallon pots.

I’m still dialing in the shot frequency and everything and have a few more items I need to add like a filter, psi regulator, and some other do hickies.

13 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this go down my friend. Can’t wait to see the results.

3 Likes