7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

Awesome…thanks @Heliosphear and also for everyone who donated, and voted, and just had fun!

10 Likes

Pineapple Skunks packed up and ready for mail tomorrow!:partying_face: @CanuckistanPete I have your addy as I’m sure several of us do! :joy: Unless you’re splitting things up these days to avoid the doghouse again! :rofl: Congrats Buddy! :facepunch:t3: Gorgeous garden!:green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

He will be fine. It’s his wife he has to worry about.

4 Likes

Yeah man I know. I just shy away from
Bringing other people’s wives into the convo right off the bat… I learned some of them carry bats or at least have quick access to one!:rofl:
At least she lets him grow in the box of shame! :joy:

5 Likes

Out of likes so it might not stay, but I love it. LMAO

4 Likes

@Heliosphear magnet & sticker arrived today.
Thank you!!!

6 Likes

7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

@Heliosphear Did you say Mushrooms?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLSoJvTTACE

6 Likes

This is awsome. Finally! I’ve been itching to giveaway some of these seeds, lol. :crazy_face:Congratulations to all you winners!
First Place, @CanuckistanPete
Second Place, @buckaroobonsai
Third Place, @SEMOActivist
Fourth Place, @CaptainNemo
Fifth Place, @HollySun91

All y’all send me some details via PM, and I’ll get your prizes out this week. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

10 Likes

What! Hell Yeah!

ce5

6 Likes

thank you @Heliosphear magnet and sticker showed up today…that is going up immediately, and magnet to the fridge…lololol,happy days, and OVERGROW winners, …you rock…thank you all for donating, and happy that everyone chipped in as they did…good times…

5 Likes

:house: I’ve got packs of beans that need new homes! :house:

—> How about some quicky wikies right now! :partying_face:
(1 hour) let’s see who is around right now.

For a pack of Bam Bam F2

To the WIKI

1. @OnePassionateGrower
  2. @CanuckistanPete
  3. @FirstCavApache64
  4. @pawsfodocaws
  5. @Natea
  6. @Kasper0909
  7. @pharmerfil
  8. @Zolorp :us:
  9. @Uprangewilly
  10. @donuchee
  11. @NDNCHILD
  12. @mainerJ
  13. @joheimgrohen
  14. @LzBoy :canada:
  15. @DirtMcGirrt :us:
    Add numbers if needed.
27 Likes

sh44d
Hehe, quicky wikis.

6 Likes

Thanks for another shot at Bam Bam @Rhai88 , they look terrific.

2 Likes

Big money big money!

2 Likes

Nooooooo whammy

1 Like

How bout 5 minute quicky wikis. :joy: in the true spirit of a real quicky wiki

5 Likes

Bam Bam was one I was wanting to grow. Now, I wouldnt be able to get to it for two years at least.

Good luck to all who enter

giphy

6 Likes

Snoopy is sick

1 Like

Hard out of :heart: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :two_hearts: :cupid: :heart: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :two_hearts: :cupid: :heart: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :two_hearts: :cupid: :heart: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :two_hearts: :cupid: :heart: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :two_hearts: :cupid: :heart: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

No worries I think I got you covered…

29 Likes