7 Years of OverGrow Anniversary Party: Stickers, T-shirts, Prizes, Seeds and Mushrooms!

My pet entry pic. Don’t let the cuteness fool you. She is a real pita.

She was a stray I found in the front yard stalking our chickens. Now she sleeps on me every single night.

10 Likes

This just made my guest mouth drop. :rofl:

2 Likes

Shit yea I snuck in there last couple minutes.

Congrats @Uprangewilly send me your details brother!

17 Likes

Nice! Thank you all so much.

7 Likes

@Uprangewilly nice win! Congratulations! :clap:

4 Likes

The people who have entered their pets into the contest:
@Whatnow
@NDNCHILD
@HomegrownVABudz
@freed111
@Rhai88
@jessethestoner
@MoBilly
@Pawsfodocaws
@insaneyanish
@Cannaology
@Natea
@LzBoy
@OnePassionateGrower
@LowenderMN
@OhNo555
@SHSC-1 <—— Note to self: Only Wants Stickers :v:
@Pigeonman
@Illicitmango
@CanuckistanPete
@patsnumone
@SEMOActivist
@420noob
@Bobgrows
@Hashpants
@Not-Notjosh
@Kasper0909
@blowdout2269
@Jimdoors
@Kgrim
@Cannabinoid
@Loggershands
@GEMI-CONNECT616
@brampie
@InTheWoods
@allotment
@FirstCavApache64
@NICO
@Piter
@Kgrim
@Mrgreenthumb
@GallacreekD66
@BeagleZ
@MrGreenJeans
@patsnumone
@Franklin
@g1900
@pharmerfil
@6u3m
@joheimgrohen
@Panamajock
@Uprangewilly

Pets picture contest is now Closed, voting on these pictures starts August 15th 2023.

@Radicle_Reefer your invitation to the The Secret Seed Vault is about to arrive by PM, prepare yourself

The What are you Smoking/Vaping/Making/Taking in now open for posting of pictures. Bongs, pipes, grinders, joints, blunts, dabs, vapes, RSO, keif, hash and trays, steam rollers, cannagars, canna jars, sticky oil pictures, gummies, RSO, topicals and freestyle (whatever you might think of).
List of prizes for:
Smoking/vaping/making/taking

1. 15 seed pack Blueberry Quest @buckaroobonsai - 1-5 seed PACK KANDY KUSH @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1 pack Gorilla Dawg - 5 REG seeds @NDNCHILD , 1 pack - 10 regular seeds, Bad Dawg Genetics The White x Runaway Bride#3 @SHSC-1 , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269
  2. Elm Oyster print, Blue Oyster print and 2 sterile swab packs @I.am.human , 1 pack of the Guerrero green x Michoacán gpb f2 from snowhigh @Elpolloloco , MIDNIGHT APHRODESIAC @ShitSeeds , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269
  3. 10 seed pack Molokai frost @Greenfingers , 1-5 seed PACK KANDY KUSH @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1 pack Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57 Blood Orange Haze S2 (Auto Fem: 10x beans each) @Pigeonman , 1 pack Blue God X Cookies - 5 REG seeds @NDNCHILD , 1 pack Scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269
  4. 15 pack Blueberry Quest @buckaroobonsai , MIDNIGHT APHRODESIAC @ShitSeeds , 1-10 seed pack AK48 @Kgrim , 1 pack of Full Moon Fever -Greenpoint seeds @TopShelfTrees1 , 1 pack scarlet Grapes F2 @blowdout2269
  5. @ix3u 1 each of the 3 6packs, 1-5 seed pack KANDY KUSH @GEMI-CONNECT616 , 1 pack Mayan Donkey Show F1 (Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest F1 x Jalisco) LandRace @Pigeonman , 1 Pack Wreckage Master Bastard @THCeed , 1 pack ScarletGrape F2 @blowdout2269

Thank You @Bobgrows

Signed by the Maker

Magnificent!

Need your Help OG’s

Should we?
  • Add 1 tray to Smoking/Vaping
  • Or put both in the final contest?
0 voters

Have a great night and aTerrific Tuesday. :sunglasses:

31 Likes

I’ve got to see how many votes the 24 g
cannaversary cannagar gets at the poll smoke category entry @Heliosphear

20 Likes

Probably woulda got more if you’d a crammed that other four grams in there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lmao maybe, :rofl:. It wouldn’t fit this time :rofl:. Lasted like 7 hours and 45 minutes truly epic sesh. X2

5 Likes

Oh, I watched with envy. Don’t worry bro, you probably got this one in the bag. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That would be cool…well see!

1 Like

That cannagar is epic! It looks very enjoyable to puff on while kicking back to good tunes. Or in complete silence in a field somewhere

3 Likes

Or in a VW bus with shag carpet interior rolling down I5 at 30mph under the speed limit. :joy:

3 Likes

Man I sat 4 hours staring into the sky thinking of how grateful I was to be a part of this place. Sunset and all, beautiful mountains… nonstop choking on that cannagar that I rolled for this cannaversary. It was really nice 4 hours in I snuffed it out. Re lit later and burnt for roughly 3 hours 45 minutes. The mosquitoes came out and started to feast, pushed me into the shop.

6 Likes

The mosquitos just wanted to get in on the rotation lol

3 Likes

Fuck. This is the only one that I could have actually won and I forgot to enter :upside_down_face:

I might actual place in the smoke/vape category as long as it’s just stuff that I’ve managed to acquire since I don’t smoke :person_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I bet they got enough thc from my blood :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m right there with ya bud.
Trying to come up with a creative way to enter this one. :thinking:

2 Likes

I was feeling a edible heavy into that smoke…

1 Like