710 Stilton & Barney's Farm Blueberry Cheese

Day 45 Flipped. Starting to get swole. Have to keep retying the branches to different spots. Other than that these plants have been pretty hassle free.

Stilton #1

Chunky Skunk

Stilton #2

Stilton #1

Chunky Skunk

Stilton #2

4 Likes

Day 49 Flipped. Looking to harvest end of week 8! Top dressed maybe about a TSP each plant of the FF Cultivation Nation 2-Part Flower. May top dress one last time 2 waters from now and then just use water only til finish.

Stilton #1

Chunky Skunk

Stilton #2

4 Likes

Day 55 flipped. Still looking to harvest at end of week 8. Hoping the Chunky Skunk starts finishing up. Watered them this morning before lights out, seems I maybe glad I didn’t add any more top dress, the Stiltons have some burn, still looking tasty though. Towards the end I tried covering up the light coming down from the lights, as soon as i breach the door with the camera it yellows the pictures, dunno how to turn that off. But covering with my hand mostly worked and you can see the purples and greens better.

Stilton #1

Chunky Skunk

Stilton #2

Stilton #1

Chunky Skunk

Stilton #2

Stilton #1

Chunky Skunk lower bud

Chunky Skunk

Stilton #2

Stilton #1

3 Likes

Ended up cutting the ladies on Day 63 Flipped. Pretty happy with the results so far. Hung them to dry for about 7 days then cut up and put into some jars. Only casualty was one of the Chunky Skunks larger colas had some mold growing in the top densest part, so chucked that bit. Rest is good. Stilton #1 really does have a stanky cheese funk to it. The Chunky Skunk is more lemon sweetness. Lastly the Stilton #2 smells of Lemon Startburst which is interesting. Pretty stoked to see how they do in the jars for a few weeks. Have a good one!

Before the chop@Day 63 Flipped

Been hanging for 2.5 days or so…

Been hanging 5.5 days or so…

6.5 days drying

Stilton #2

Chunky Skunk

Stilton #1

2 Likes