2nd Grow, first from clone

I was going to post pics from my first grow but figured my most recent stuff would probably be more interesting so instead my first post is going to be my second grow which is currently running.

This grow is a mix of clones and a couple seedlings. 6 B-witched from Ocean Grown seeds, 1 Space nectar and 1 Headband Loompa x Cheech Wizard from Bodhi seeds. They started off rough and nearly dead before going into the living soil pots so it was actually super fun to watch the recovery.

These plants are divided among 3, 15 gallon no-till pots and fed nothing but knf inputs that i have fermented and clean water. This round ive been experimenting with mainlining, lst and supercropping that i didnt get to try last run. Started under T5 and moved under digilux enhanced blue spectrum hps dimmed down to 600w to finish veg and flower. Will start by postin progress so far and just add on as i go. Enjoy!
(If anyone would like to see my first grow or my other projects, feel free to check out my IG under the same username :wink:)
Photos will follow shortly

7 Likes

Pics before the living soil rehab and recovery. All the clones and seedlings were sickly from poor soil and overwatering. Still getting the hang of water/feed schedules for small containers such as solos, however now that ive had success with straight to soil clones/seeds i may just start em in the no-tills from now on.

7 Likes

First pics continued.

Now that we’ve seen the bad, let’s take a look at the good haha

7 Likes

1 week into recovery in the living soil pots.

10 Likes

Week 1 recovery continued.

11 Likes

Recovery week 2. I apparently didnt get pictures of everyone this week haha my bad. Everyone has been topped as well.

5 Likes

Harvested first grow (Raspberry sunshine and Gogi OG b cut X sunshine Daydream from Bodhi), moved everyone under the hps and lst/mainling has begun. Week 3

7 Likes

Week 4. I have 7 of the 8 plants in this shot. Missing the Headband loompa x cheech wizard.

3 Likes

Week 5. Starting to get a nice frame to work with. First attempt at supercropping

3 Likes

Week 6. Supercropping has healed and I have begun experimenting with using my rye/oat grass cover crops as anchor points for tie down lst.

Aaaaand were all caught up! Well…I did a heavy defoliation the other day but only took a video. Ill snag some pics tonight to show where theyre at. whatcha think? :blush:

8 Likes

Looks like the recovery effort worked out.

Looking forward to your progress. :eye:

99%

1 Like

Glad you think so as well @99PerCent ! haha Ill never give up on a cut after ive seen what living soil can bring back!

Couple of those were completely resurrected. Nice impressive recovery skills. What are those thick blue flexible things you’re using to LST. They look strong.

Nice second show @PrimalPractitioner

1 Like

Haha thank you @Kalgrae ! And i was using garden soft tie from the hydro store wrapped around bamboo streaks

1 Like

Recent update after defoliation. Sorry about the sickly color, my camera only filters down to 2300k so the hps isnt completely balanced haha about to go to 18/6 in prep for the flip in a week or so depending on how tall i decide i want em. These phenos doubled in size after flip for the friend i got them from. Soon well also find out if the 2 bodhi seedlings are female or not.

4 Likes

I’ve seen those. They’re thicker or coated with a thicker soft rubber coating. Easier to bend yeah?

So you run two or three plants per pot? Do you also veg the entire time under 24/0 then flip to 18/6 for a week before final to 12/12? And then if so how long are you running them 24/0?

Also, your humidity looks crazy off the charts, just like mine :grimacing:. I know there is a good range you want to shoot for. This image from icmag shows the golden band as the sweet spot to aim for. I’m having issues keeping humidity lower, but am just letting it run high so my temps don’t dip too low. Even with high humidity they’re looking great!

1 Like

@Kalgrae Oh haha its so high because i watered and did a light foliar right before i took that picture and the meter is right next to the base of my cloth pots. :sweat_smile: my humidity is never 90% in colorado. My humidity doesnt get above 55% even with humidifier assistance. Im usually sitting around 23-33%.
As far as lights, this is my first time doing 24hr on. It has definitely made them grow faster but they were much more hungry as a result of that. (My electricity bill was also nearly doubled). Next time ill probably only run em 24hr under the t5 and switch to 18/6 under the hps. Unless i get my led built in which case ill have a torally different light situation.
Yep, 2-3 per 15 gallon pot.

2 Likes

Threw myself under the bus :wink:. I live near the ocean so the humidity is always relatively higher. Outdoors it will be in the high eighties and the thing reads 25% and I have dew on the walls. Everything in my box is looking good to me. Maybe the gauge is broken?

I’m trying a different scenerio with my babies this round. Let them veg with my clones under 24/0 for about a month. Just the other day flipped entire box to 18/6. Instantly they have all been responsive. Much thirstier and spreading wider.

I look forward to seeing what happens with your grow. Looks great. After this current round in my box I’ll be reading through a few of the no-tiller threads to set myself for some copycatting.

3 Likes

Theres a very good thread by mountain organics on grasscity. Its pretty much the OG notill thread. I can also provide you a link to my google drive which has all sorts of organic and notill books if youd like just lmk :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. I think it was @DavesNotHere who has a small portion of the library of Congress available to download. I’m a couple months out anyhow and have a couple hurdles to get over.

1 Like