7's Workshop of Weed

I don’t drink so have not, but the reviews of the seeds suggest it will be very lemony so i’m hoping!

2 Likes

Makin’ progress

5 Likes

phenotype already showing their differences, 4 look generally good, one not so much, but still early days.

6 Likes

BRF Cakes spawned to bulk coco:shredded cake 2:1 on 04/05 colonising very well in only a couple days! cracked the lid to allow some FAE and will likely start fruiting conditions today/tomorrow

8 Likes

Chronic haze all dried, trimmed up, and jarred.

9 Likes

Berries and Cheese

12 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s NICE!!
:star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

THAT’S RIGHT NICE!!
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I have 3 mason jars left and 3 more plants to dry and trim :weary: not sure what to do really, will probably have to resort to using zip bags

3 Likes

double chonk

9 Likes

Postmortem of the berries and cheese. Dem roots!! I usually breakdown the rootball to reclaim some coco but this particular one was so packed I wasnt getting much back out

The 'ol coco tub

5 Likes

Plants moved to main tent under the bridgelux light (temporarily until the side tent which is being used to dry the berries and cheese is done). Likely to transplant into fabric pots and topped by this weekend, at this rate

4 Likes

Berries and cheese post-cut pre-dry

10 Likes

I am at that point myself, I am tired of having to keep buying more mason jars, now anything with a screw on lid gets used, and with what I have just harvested, I think I am going to have to use the big folgers coffee tubs I get from costco. Not ideal but needs must when the devil drives lol.

3 Likes

I use a bucket for mixing my nutes, but before I started using it, it was a super clean bucket with a really good seal lid. I’ve often thought about trying to buy another one to store weed in bulk in side, but i dont know how well it would cure like that, probably not very well. Makes more sense to use it as storage and try rotate the mason jars for curing

3 Likes

You should be OK, throw a couple big Bovedas in there and ‘Bob’s your uncle’!
I’m down to my last flat of brown mason jars (love the browns).
Now I’m considering a vacuum sealer and freezing for long term storage.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

That looks like a fun day or two waiting to happen. Just picked I take it? I always like eating them fresh with some ranch dressing. Tastes great :rofl:

Yep just picked. Have a lot of hyphal knots so hopefully will get a more even flush in a few days, this fella was a lone grower

2 Likes

Man 7 your workshop is a wonderland!! Definitely my new favorite thread, have my work cut out for me to catchup with all your info!! Thank you for recording your grow data so thoroughly!! Keep doing what you do!

4 Likes