8 strains in a 2x4x8

I call it that because it was scored right next to Johnson Space Center lol

1 Like

Me too! I’m just scared to mess with electrical things…I blew a couple breakers trying to fix PlayStations as a kid :joy:

1 Like

once ran 2 -5 gallon and 4- 3 gallon in a 3by2.5 space -naturaly too many plants in that space - defoliation is the answer for a sucessful run - yields were OK but actually tha space was a but to small for all them plants - reason for # of containers - be able to run more genetics instead of 2 or 3 5 gallon pots - many plant in a small space need alot of work - also yields can be some what reduced is the “trade-off” You have everyday work a head of you -it’s all worth it !!! (nice professional setup)

2 Likes

Day 19 of flower!

1974 Punta Cometa by SnowHighSeeds

NL#1 by AKBeanBrains

Sour Bubble mutant

Princess 88 by Fleur du Mal seeds

NASA Brickweed

Blue Mountain Jamaican x Orange Hill Jamaican by elaleph seed vault

Motor Oil OG perfect example of mixing too many kushes together. Stringy and baby ball nugs

Megafauna needing to be fed. By dynasty seeds

8 Likes

What pollen would you throw on that Motor Oil OG to alleviate the abundance of kush genes?

Personally I probably won’t waste pollen of any kind on it. Just my 2cents as the time involved fixing it isn’t worth the product it is

I feel if I’m going to use 3-4 months of my time growing something out that has been bred and sold previously then respectable output should be there or people should be warned. I had a feeling this was gonna happen when I saw its lineage. Out of what I have pollen wise I would use sour bubble because this line has really thick stalk and branches snd lowers flower time to boot. I’m talking out of turn though because if the little nugs from motor oil are potent then key would be trying to increase stalk thickness, increase bud size, decrease internode length as well as flower time.

4 Likes

1974 Punta Cometa by @snowhighseeds on day 23 of flower. Some lower branches hit with Huixtepec male.

NASA Brickweed “same as above”

Princess 88- one gen prior to Cinderella 99 “same as above”

9 Likes

Griot everythings looks great. The Nasa brick looks like a vigorous strain.Is this the 2nd run with her? i’m just going to sit quietly in the back of the classroom.

3 Likes

For those of us working in the electrical fields its also called a “cord grip”. Nice looking grow.

2 Likes

1st run of this I believe

Day 28 of flower!
Princess 88 by Fleur du Mal seeds

1974 Punta Cometa by snowhigh seeds

NASA brickweed

9 Likes

Great job G

Great variety as usual

2 Likes

Day 38 of flower.

Princess 88

NASA brickweed

Sour Bubble Mutant

Blue Mountain Jamaican x Orange Hill Jamaican

NL#1

Motor Oil OG

‘74 Punta Cometa

Megafauna

8 Likes

Day 51 of flower front row

Princess 88

Sour Bubble

NL#1

‘74 Punta Cometa

6 Likes

Day 51 of flower back row

NASA brickweed

BMJ x OHJ

Motor Oil OG

Megafauna

6 Likes

4 were ready to harvest on day 54 of flower!

Sour Bubble

NL#1

Princess 88

Motor Oil OG

6 Likes

The remaining 4 on day 54 of flower.

‘74 Oaxacan Punta Cometa

Megafauna

NASA brickweed

9 Likes

Day 58 of flower. NASA brickweed and Punta Cometa harvested.

NASA brickweed

‘74 Oaxacan Punta Cometa

Megafauna

Harvest colors!

8 Likes

Nice purple coloration to the Oaxacan.

1 Like