'95 Black Domina bx AKBB

You’ve got it right. :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome :ok_hand: thank you. I will be using some major indica pollen on some CHOCOLATE strains soon, Aka possible name = Major CHOCOLATE?

5 Likes

Yup - that’s what I know as well.

I have the Black Dak x 88G13HP cross seeds. The pollen you have came from @lefthandseeds making a male selection from this batch of seeds.

4 Likes

Very nice… I know its gonna be some amazing Genetics…

I’ve also got some BlackDak x 88G13HP pollen as well.

You got photos of that grow @man-bot ?

5 Likes

That’s the grow log with the pollination of black Dak w/88G13HP.

I haven’t grown the seeds out - I’ve only seen @lefthandseeds grow on a male hunt.

5 Likes

Started to trim up some of the '95 Black Domina bx tonight. I’m getting a bright sweet fruity berry terpene combination on the smell. The smoke reminded me of a spicy and hashy version of NL#1. With the NL#1 adding a sweet and sour afghan perfume. Still need to get a good jar cure before everything mellows out. Nice indica full body relaxation smoke.

no flash

28 Likes

Nice looking buds brother!!!

3 Likes

It’s camera tricks like the tiny chick on the average dick :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:fisheye lens & shit :wink:

2 Likes

strong text
Oh mate I’d definitely put my hand up for some if that’s possible? Sensational mix of quality strains. :ok_hand: it’s very kind of an offer mate :+1: peace brother :facepunch:

1 Like

Black domina is one that’s always peaked my interest, that outdoor plant looks incredibly healthy :ok_hand:
And some lovely flower photos.
I look forward to seeing how these akbb finish up for you! Best of luck with the grow brother :facepunch:

1 Like

Mate that’s an incredible genetic base! Mad respect for laying down a phenomenal foundation :raised_hands:.
I would definitely be interested in growing a few out if you still have any beans
The name is perfect as with that pedigree it certainly is a major indica!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wondering if you have more information about the “La Barraquera” cut? Or is it berraquera? Also if this is a bx1 then what was the male used? Do you have the cut or are you running seeds?

1 Like

@Radicle_Reefer It’s also called Black Domina 98 and are a elite Black Domina clone from Spain found by Sweet seeds. It’s circulating EU and is also found in US and Canada. It’s considered the best BD cut by some. The cross i have is a La Barraquera x (La Barraquera x Black Domina ibl). Got a seed from a friend to start my gardening again after a bust. It’s a female but not the best BD I’ve grown. She’s big and vigorous but the resin production are quite weak and the trich are very small.

Here’s a pic of La Barraquera I pulled of Google.

Pz :v:t2:

11 Likes

Ten characters smoke indica

4 Likes

This is the plant I got.

8 Likes

Keep us posted on your Black Domina @LonelyOC

Here is some more top colas of the '95 Black Domina bx that I am trimming up currently!

22 Likes

Any chance we could see some zoomed out pictures of the plant in order to check out the structure? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I’ll take a pic of the full plant at harvest, it’s hard to get a good pic of her in my microgrow.

3 Likes

The look kind of reminds me of the Back Dak Mom (which was a black domina leaner):

16 Likes

Here’s the mini Domina. She got frostier but the trichomes are still really small and the buds are fluffy. Cut with 10% Amber.

10 Likes