A big bears grows and tribulations

I’m do sorry to hear about this brother. Keep your chin up, Karma has a way of evening the playing field. Even if the results aren’t instant, bad shit adds up (so does good). When you are ready to start again, hit me up. I always have a surplus of seeds and equipment to help a fellow grow bro out.

7 Likes

Normally I’d find consolation in knowing who the culprit was but I understand the added insult to injury.

Not being able to broadcast seeds is a bummer but not having the meds is the more immediate problem.

Do you have a workaround for your meds in the short term? If not maybe OG people know people who know people. :sunrise_over_mountains:

:v:

:evergreen_tree: thieves are for mulching :scales:

4 Likes

Except I don’t want that in my compost :thumbsdown: :poop:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Oh crap. Saddend. Is there anything we could do to help get you back up and running?

6 Likes

sorry to hear that someone trashed your grow - that’s horrible! I wish we could help out more…get some boys together for a visit to your ex-friend for example!

4 Likes

A little "pillow party?

4 Likes
5 Likes

One of my favorite movies.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for the moral support!!!
The local pd got to him before I could for other matters.
I’ll not see him again in my current lifetime, and that’s very fortunate for us both.
I may be able to salvage what’s left of 99percents gdp and I have most of my seeds back, but for now growing is cancelled.
I’ll be back bigger and better, and it was time for an upgrade anyway.
New Nevada licenses are available next month!!!
Spring is gonna rock guys, just wait and see!
In the meantime I’ll be reading up and taking notes from 99, and muleskinner and everyone here.

Good hunting!

13 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss, that’s terrible I’m glad he/she got caught and hopefully get punished for their actions ! Keep strong @Morgwar I would like you to reconsider from dropping out as leader your participation as leader is important to OG otherwise @LemonadeJoe wouldn’t have considered you ! Keep strong Bro!

3 Likes

Spring is a long time off bro.

Stay in touch.

99%

5 Likes

Nice!

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/24/651335449/judge-restores-grizzly-bears-protections-as-endangered-species

5 Likes

I signed the petition against this.
No joke, grizzlies aren’t recovered nearly enough for any need of management.
Very good news my man!

4 Likes

While I’m saving pennies I love window shopping.
https://m.alibaba.com/product/60741872761/High-Bright-100W-Original-Bridgelux-Vero.html?s=p&spm=a2706.7843667.1998817009.1.597239cea2sTsO

These have a citizen cree and bridgelux option and optional spectrums.
Im planning to pick up 7 of them for the sake of inspection and quality.
If they have legit Vero 29s etc I’ll buy 'm thinking of giving each plant, three each in three spectrums a 3 to 4 sqft circular footprint each.

I’m putting each plant on one of these

I’ll set it to rotate at is slowest speed to bath the whole plant in all three spectrums.
Watering gets complicated with rotating plants
But tree ring type dispensers held stationary from the manifold will allow the stem to rotate inside the ring.
The hope is I can get 10’to 20’L, x 8ft w x9 ft high highboy cube shipping container for a song and drag it into the second stall in my garage that never gets used.
If not I’ll just build a shed instead.

5 Likes

Something like this that would require oxyacetylene Torches to get into.
I have a 220 line in the garage to build a panel off of.

8 Likes

If you can set it up, why not?

3 Likes

local places should have an unlimited supply of those things collecting dust. cost too much to send them all back
bargain and get it discounted and delivered

3 Likes

Get a big one then. :card_box:

3 Likes

So glad to hear you have found some relief and feeling better. In my typical stoned procrastinating mode, I’ll post your pkg tomorrow. I don’t know what to say except for

5 Likes