A big good morning to OG

Well it’s a new day, just left a hospital I work in and am heading for a children’s care center before going to my main hospital. As it is spring here in Canada and just hit 13 deg I am driving with all the windows open. The trees are still bare but starting to bud a bit. The birds are singing, the sun is shining and a couple squirrels are running around chirping. I am sitting here looking across a field breathing the fresh air and taking in the wonder around me and thought of OG. I am heading in to do another call now but wanted to say I hope you are all having a great day. Times are tough and it’s hard to find things to be happy about some times. Hopefully all of you can stop for a second and take in the glory around you. A bird, a plant, an animal running by foraging. No matter how hard things are there is still much beauty around to marvel at. Try to pause for a minute and take in all the wonder around you. Have a fantastic day.

35 Likes

Thank you Doug. What a beautiful statement! I hope you and all the OG’ers out there have a wonderful Wednesday!

6 Likes

Good morning DD, beautiful day in Ontario today. Going to be riding my bike today for sure!

5 Likes

Good morning Doug!
God is good everyday!

3 Likes

Beautiful indeed. Might have to go stick my hands in the greenhouse dirt and put in some plants.

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Beautiful morning today indeed Doug, got up at 5am for a surf with the sun rise then ran into these cappuccinos having a bath ony way home… cheeky little monkeys! Bless

14 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight.

2 Likes

Spent my morning foraging in the woods. A fat hooter at sunrise followed by finding 50+ fresh morels always makes me smile. :grin:

12 Likes

That is super cool.

1 Like

I’m in Ontario too and I’m finding pleasure in coming out of the shade of a building and into the sun while walking the dog.

I don’t know if I should wear a jacket or a T-shirt.

All the best.

6 Likes

I was just doing some things in my yard. No shirt necessary. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Very nice Sir, looking forward to some of them popping up around here. How far south are you if you don’t mind me asking? I understand if you don’t want to say, thats completely natural.

2 Likes

@OGBohab , central Oklahoma.
The wife went out this evening and grabbed a few more. Can’t wait till the big yellows start poppin!

6 Likes

OOOOHHHH now your making me jealous, and hungry. I do like finding them huge yellows, but imo the greys and yellows that size (guessing around 4 inches) have more flavor.

2 Likes

Yes, but the local chefs pay far more for the yellows. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I live in california but I am moving to Austin Texas next month with my family relatives

1 Like

Well here we are, another day, a new month long stay at home order in Ontario. Oh well, no sense in letting it get us down. It’s a bright beautiful day, stay safe and enjoy it.

2 Likes

Life is still beautiful! Cheers

2 Likes