A couple things

This is the grape gobstoppers. Nothing really to say, she is just rolling along loving life. Kinda wish I had more lights I think the colas could be heftier but I guess there is still like more than a month left.

4 Likes

Here is the Skull Cap. My buddy is kind of a strand collector and he told me this one was run by the hells angels for like 30 years. Im doing kind of a poor job with it but it is sugaring up now. The nugs are super dense but soooo many leaves. Going to be a pain to trim. Glad I stuck it out past its rough time in veg, definitely stunted but smells like lemon cake.

2 Likes

I use 4x2 also.
I had to squeeze 4plants inthere. And mine get stunted also lol.

However I am happy with my squat plants usually.

I had to haul out the 4th as it was Donne before my sativas l + I was noticing PM built up bad. I ended up chopping it an binning the whole plant. Now I have three in there and they are very comfortable.

Great work! Looking forward updates!

However I ran mine much longer than 4 weeks in Veg! And then almost killed them, all the leaves turned yellow.

I transplanted and managed to save them all. I thinking the bday cake got very week and eventually subdued to the PM…

GREAT WORK

1 Like

Last but not least is the big girl Tippitoes. Homie told me it was a pink phenotype but mines kinda looking more purplish. She drinks a ton, like a gallon every 2 days, which is faster than the others but shes like 2x their size. The leaves are doing some stuff, I dunno maybe mag deficiency?? any advice appreciated. Im feeding her like 1100 ppm fox farm mix, maybe tsp of growbig and tbsp of big bloom and tiger bloom plus 2.5 ml CalMag, Maybe up the calmag?

She still pretty

1 Like

@Calix What lights you run in your tent? Ive got the 2 100 watt leds now but was thinking of geting a third like spider farmer one, or junking the two and geting that big one by I think mars hydro thats like 350watts but long for a 4x2 tent.

1 Like

Have you considered building your own LED?

Looks like you have your current setup figured out pretty well. :+1:

1 Like

Howdy!
I have a mf 1500 maxxisun and a PB 2000 or smt I think .all maxxisun
One Is a pan. And the other is Marshydro style with a aluminum heat sink /flat board. 9lbs
Pretty happy with both !
And my veg tent is same size with two blurples - one is a bit better than the other !

I also have the tent off the concrete with a pallett. As suggested by @Greyfox

3 Likes

Nice, yeah I think I might add another led in the mix. Just checked out the maxisun website, light looks legit and its very cheap! No slab here it’s in my closet. Running good temps/humidity I did add a dehumidifier a few weeks ago, got the rh pretty stable at 55-60 (day) and 60-65 at night, a little high but not to bad. Before the dehumidfier I used to see 75%+. Humidity terrifies me. Once a long long time ago I did a sweet cindy run and got the biggest thickest colas of my life only to lose most of them to bud rot.

1 Like

I just had 4 OGKrush clones with the biggest thickest colas I have every grown. The humidity was 95-100% for a couple weeks and I didn’t think about it. Two of them had bud rot. I had to search to see if that was it. I may have jarred some :open_mouth:.

I had a brand new dehumidifier setting here too. I have only had low humidity issues in the past…

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Yeah dude, its a crushing blow for sure. Worst part is it only happens to the real big dense (best) ones! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

IS the bud rot happening while drying or while still alive ?

I guess it happens when still alive and you can notice and cut it out so it does not spread to bad. When it happened to me i noticed while I was trimming.

Ah ffs
My friend who introduced me to growing highlighted the importance of needing to control humidity through flowering …he must of said a 100x get a dehumidifier. Lol… where I was in tent I figured i could control humidity better .

But doesn’t sound like anything to risk!

I will be running my dehumidifier this drying round .and maybe for the next week to finish off my final week or two of harvest.

Thanks for answering

1 Like

I noticed mine when I pulled it out to scope. Than searched it here.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hi again. Day 35 here. Cruising along, probably stick to updating once a week till harvest unless something goes wrong. The ladies are loving life at the moment, environment is pretty dialed in temps in the upper 70’s rh in the upper 50’s during the “day” and low 60’s during the “night” no signs of mold or anything but id still like it a little lower, my tiny little dehumidifier is trying its hardest lol. Upped the ppm to around 11-1200 and they are still kind of a little burnt at the tips but c’est la vie. Growth is just fine. Once again left to right, Skull Cap, Grape Gobstopper, Tippitoes. The guys I got the clones from said they take 62, 60, 63 days. Which is cool because I am probably going to chop at the same time and dry in the tent.

2 Likes

First up the Grape Gobstopper. Still my fav. Maybe less yield than the TT and not purple but the resin is out of control.

3 Likes

Skull Cap. Had the roughest life but is now packing on some dense nugs, has by far the best smell and the resin is catching up. Smellllllls so nice, like a lemon fucked a grapefruit.

3 Likes

Last the big girl. Tippitoes, definitely more purple than pink. This one is going to be a good yielder.

3 Likes

Hello. Day 42 flower over here. Time for my weekly update. Remember yall - this is my first grow in 20ish years, so feel free to dive in with tips! Grow buddy that hooked up the clones said they all take 60-63 days. He said he likes to go with kelp and calmag only for the week before flush so I am going to start that with tonight feedings. Anyone ever heard of this, and is there any science behind it? Am I shorting my plants a few last full blast feedings? Right now doing about a 8-12-8 mix with foxfarm nutes plus 3 ml calmag. And now for the pictures:

Left to right - Skullcap, Grape gobstoppers, Tippitoes

7 Likes

Grape Gobstoppers, still the most resinous, not packing on size like the TT, and nothing real exotic (green buds/leaves and red hairs) but smells like day old fruit soaking in gasoline.

5 Likes