A couple things

Hi. I am new here. Kind of. I just remembered this place existed, and it actually still does exist. I have not grown pot in right around 19 years and this is my first try so advice and stuff is cool. They just made it legal in my state to grow and stuff a few months ago. I got all my stuff off of amazon, kind of way easier to equipment these days… A vivosun complete kit with you know exhaust fans light a tent and stuff. Bought another light to supplement.

So running 2 vivosun vs1000 leds in a 2x4 vivosun tent. Any light recommendations are also appreciated.

using the 3 fox farm ones for nutes

Started with 4 plants (the legal limit) but one ended up male down to 3 plants now, not so interested in breeding or anything.

3 surivivors are Tippitoes, Skull Cap, and Grape Gobstoppers, got them as clones from a friend, he accidently gave me the male also which was hoo doo or something.

Anyway that was like 2 months ago and im in day 23 flower, sucks I remembered this forum so late because, you know, its been a pretty wild ride. Trying to finish stronger than I started, remember first time in 19 years.

The day I brought them home

20 Likes

Week 1 veg, left to right Skull Cap, Hoo doo *the male, grape gobbstoppers, tippitoes

9 Likes

Jump to day 1 flower, I topped all but the skull cap which kinda bushed out on its own, added a net and the second light at this point

9 Likes

Day 12 Flower Hoo Doo the dude was moved to the back yard to wither and die

9 Likes

Hey welcome back :wave:! The site shut down in 2006 but came back a few years ago luckily! The ladies look good!

2 Likes

still day 12 only lets me do 1 picture a post because im new, this is side view a little trimmed up

7 Likes

Thanks Buddy! Good to be back, so happy its legal now too, I find growing very meditative.

2 Likes

Day 14 flower, rolling along

5 Likes

Lighting has come a long way. Mars Hydro or equivalent rated LEDs are the way to go as of late.

2 Likes

some sexy day 20 shots of the grape gobbstoppers

6 Likes

You can always introduce you’re self to the community as well!

1 Like

even resin on the stems

10 Likes

Looks fantastic! I’m glad you’re back doing what you love!

1 Like

day 21 almost all caught up

12 Likes

Looking good, going to be a frosty lady! Welcome to OG!

1 Like

Some cute lady pics from yesterday (day 23) GG

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG Goat, I’m new here and learning from community, looks like you know what you’re doing👍

1 Like

Welcome! I see you are like me, browsed it back then but no account, and recently re-discovered it after legalization. Nice start on a journal! Will be checking it out for sure now…

2 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Goat! There is another person here that just got back to growing after 20 years.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome @Goat , I actually like the new version of OG better. Happy growing. :smiley:

2 Likes