A couple things

That’s edibles for me, until I have too many and just stare into the void. I don’t know why but edibles=body and anything through the lungs is all mental high for me. If I had only edibles I’d sit on the couch all day feeling almost high, but completely couch locked.

You say cannabis taste, do you mean plant matter taste? IME butter covers this better than coconut oil, which is why I use it for baked edibles but oil works better for gummies. Butter also holds less THC per volume so there is that. I have found in gummies a bit of ascorbic acid helps the taste if you don’t mind sour fruit flavors.

2 Likes

Yeah, plant matter taste. I used an old pour over coffee filter to strain it, maybe a paper filter or some cheesecloth would work better. The oil was pretty green and I could see plant matter floating in it. My end game is gummies, so I think ill stick with the coconut oil. I tried some lemon juice in the mix this round, I did lemon grape it tastes ok but the cannabis flavor is noticeable. I’m ok with it, my day job is a chef so I think I just like to tinker.

I think I put either to little or to much gelatin in this round as well. Ill keep the jello constant but up the gelatin in the next run and see what it does to the consistency. It will be a bit before the next batch of oil though. My father in law is coming to stay for like a month so I wont fire away on the next grow until he is gone.

I don’t think the month set back will mess me up. Pretty happy with the yield and potency from this grow plus when I process the rest of my oil I will have almost 400 gummies, which should keep the wife happy for a bit!

3 Likes

I have been watching your grow also.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes