A gift from Jaws

You know I’m intrigued brother! Always am. Oh BTW one of these FPOG youngins absolutely reeks like skunk/Kush/funk late in the day it’s crazy ! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

awesome the fpog is a classic and an elite depending on who you are and what your looking for in any given strain.

ALWAYS ALWAYS be on the look out for the cereal-n-milk phenol.

awesome …

5 Likes

Yes! That’s the one I want , I was intrigued by the cereal milk strain, I was telling Lester “screw that I’ll find a better one in the FPOG ! “ although really it’s just a taste . I’d like to dive into 25 minimum in the future and see what it’s really about, I hope I get at least one crazy pheno to push me

5 Likes

Guess I’ll be starting a new jaws thread soon.
Gonna be popping a couple of hundred Hawaiian seeds real soon and running them at the farm. I’ve got a gap in time right now so I figure why tha hell not do some proper pheno hunting. And so far the Hawaiian I have at home is showing lots of promise and plenty of vigor for a short veg time run.

7 Likes

keep an eye out for anything PINEAPPLE the originals that i got had one it it, have not ran across another but damn running that many at one time the chances are pretty good for one to pop up.

very nice …

7 Likes

Next??? Do tell.

3 Likes

Jaws, did you get much stretch when you switched to flower?

1 Like

what strain are you referring to ?.

peace …

1 Like

Sorry, your Hawaiian.

2 Likes

ya she will stretch decently on you going into flowering, she ends up tall lanky with really decent buds for what she is.

peace …

2 Likes

Ak bean brains has a Hawaiian cat piss https://akbeanbrains.com/detail/15

Does your Hawaiian’s get any of those ammonia smells?

1 Like

no cat piss but if ya can find it she has a really good pineapple phenol.

peace …

4 Likes

I really hope there’s no cat piss phenos lol. I’m hunting/hoping for the tropical fruit

4 Likes